for The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya: Kyon And Haruhi

9/8 c2 Guest
Haruhi lack all friends just like before because of her behavioral problems.
9/8 c2 Guest
I'm proud of Kyon, unlike his haters.
8/13 c2 Guest
I would've been happier if Haruhi got what she deserved in canon.
5/26/2019 c1 18Xx-DarkCrimson-xX
I mainly ignore guest reviews and if I don't like them. I delete them
1/8/2019 c1 All.Usernames.are.already.used
sorry but characters are just too ooc for me. I apologize
11/20/2018 c4 Ddlcqueen
Um I hate to break it to you guys but as much as I love al of the characters, yes including Haruhi, they aren't real. You are all causing way more stress than needed arguing like this. If you don't like each others opinions than just don't say anything because it's not worth fighing with each other over. It would way easier for all of you to just accept each others opinions, just some words of wisdom. I hope this helped you at least a little. P.S. Sometimes the biggest insult is silence.
2/24/2018 c4 Guest
1 - Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya)
WHY EVERYBODY HATES: She is also hated by the fandom, her personality says a lot, because few understood her because of her behavior and actions, and her antipathy to human beings.
WHY I LIKE: She did not realize that she could get anything, she did not want to hurt. She is very extroverted and I love that character, she is very similar to me in her internal personality is my favorite
3/9/2017 c4 1PTKadota
I hope you continue to update. This is a nice story. And the Haters really should get their facts straight. Besides, if they hate Haruhi, why are they even reading this.
3/9/2017 c4 PTKadota
8/1/2016 c4 Haruhi haters
She's the reason I couldn't enjoy the show so easily all because of her and all of her insufferable negativities and all of her other insufferable negativities. I would've easily enjoyed the whole entire show if only it was focused away from some brat like her.
4/6/2016 c4 10cjmassey
No matter what kyon and haruhi will be together they were always by each other when they needed help or when kyon wanted to help her
5/26/2015 c4 Whitequarry
The biggest question. Why are Haruhi haters even reading this? Great Job by the way, I quite like the formatting of the story, however I think you could make the chapters a bit longer, but that might just be me.
4/25/2015 c4 13Merchant Of Blue Death
Well, first things first, why did you devote a whole chapter answering what are basically flames with no redeeming features. Their arguments, as you have pointed out are invalid, rude and hurtful, the same things they accuse Haruhi of. The best thing you can do is delete their posts and either ignore them in the future or keep deleting them. If you deny them their forum they'll bother someone else. Also, they are cowards as they review without logging in, the same as an anonymous entry. As you pointed out there are other girls in anime and manga that are the same or worse in their treatment of the main male in their life, look at Asuka Soryu from Neon Genesis, although she's attracted to Shinji she doesn't act on those feeling and at the end wakes up to him strangling her, that's it, we don't know what happens after because the anime ends right there. Taiga from Palmtop Tiger is even worse in her abuse of her boyfriend. So bad it's to the point of more than a few fan fics of that story have them divorcing within 2 to 5 years of marriage and it's because she never changed and remained a spoiled brat. The dynamic between Haruhi and Kyon is not like the two I mentioned as well as the ones you listed.

I would rather read a fan fic like you are writing as it is trying to show that she does like Kyon and he has feelings for her too. Look at the closed space episode, she wants to destroy the world and start over, who does she take? Kyon, she only wants him to be with her. The reason for her actions is simple, she didn't like the attention he was showing Asahina. Kyon in not an innocent in this story too. He ignores his feelings for her, he knows that him showing too much attention to other girls gets her down but he does anyway. He also loses his temper with her when she goes too far instead of pulling her to the side and trying to talk her down. The best thing for the both of them is to admit the are attracted to each other and become a couple. I would calm her down and widen his circle of friends as well as learn to deal with people better than he already does.

My advice to you is dump this "chapter" as it detracts from the story and gives the flamer validation and recognition, something they don't deserve. Since they like being anon, and you can't answer via PM then their "opinions" don't matter and they really don't exist. It's only when you devote a full chapter to their bullshit is when they, in their pointed little heads, think that they have "won" the argument. Trust me, ignore them and delete all they have posted and will post. That way you take the power back from them and they should take their crap somewhere else.

As for the story, it's good and it could be better with longer chapters. You really could have combined the first two chapters into one and it would have read a little better. Having said that you've done well and I hope to see more story and less answers to a flaming idiot.
4/21/2015 c4 Pinky
HAHAHA! I thought you had updated another chapter for the fanfic, but all I read was a conflict between you and those Haruhi Haters. I was laughing out so hard. Seriously, it was HILARIOUS! I mean, how stupid can people be? Who are those people anyway? Oh, I don't care. I'M A HARUHI X KYON LOVER!
And I absolutely LOVE THEM! Just ignore the Haruhi Haters. Why are they even reading Haruhi fanfics if they hate her so much. And you HAVE to update another chapter, mind you.
4/21/2015 c3 Pinky