FanFiction.Net
for No More Looking Back

1/3/2021 c12 Alyssa Chilli
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! I know that I am reading this like years later but if you can please continue it!
5/15/2018 c12 2BrkMyDrms
This is a good story.
I'm hoping you continue it soon.
I'm surprised Alex hasn't spanked Amber yet, because of her behavior.
5/22/2016 c12 3simplemusings12
I know it's been a while but you should continue this! It's fantastic!
4/18/2016 c12 4Nevertoomany
I've spent every free hour I had these past two days reading this story. I love it so much! Please please please continue!
1/8/2016 c12 Guest
Please update this story. I love reading about Alex in this older brother role.
11/11/2015 c12 3ispiltthemilk
Okay. I think I'm caught up! I want to say this is getting intense but the whole THING is intense haha. I think that Amber and Christina are gonna be amazing friends and I can already see the crap they're going to give Alex; who by the way needs to like, drink and relax for a hot minute. The guy is always on edge with Amber. She might be a little sister, but she's grown, haha. I love her comebacks and snark. She cracks me up so much.

I can't wait for more of this story! You're doing such a great job!
11/6/2015 c12 Guest
ahhh i loved this chapter! can't wait for your next one!
11/6/2015 c12 27CBGirl
Such a great chapter. So emotional and painful. I loved how you showed how similar Alex and Amber are. I especially loved the line "it was like fighting with himself". Alex was so perceptive to recognize when Amber recoiled from his outburst. But of course he knew it because he lived it. So so sad what they each went through but I hope it helps to bond them. And poor Alex feels so much guilt for letting Amber go through it just like I knew he would. I really hope they are able to reconcile soon and maybe they will open up to each other soon but I imagine that it will be a rough ride before they do especially since they are both so closed off and have built up such strong walls. Oh I almost forgot I loved the flashback, like I always do. I think it's a great way to reveal their pasts to us.
11/6/2015 c12 10thankthatstar
Love this! Update ASAP please!
11/6/2015 c12 2Emma Winchester 424
Whoa. This was brilliantly done. Alex is so strong, yet so weak at the same time. Excellent balance between the two. And poor Amber- just trying to reach out in her own way, and constantly getting her hand bitten again and again. Well done, my friend, very well done.
11/2/2015 c11 Guest
omg! i'm so happy that you updated. I haven't even read it yet, but I just want to let you know how happy you made me :). will go read it now!
11/1/2015 c11 27CBGirl
Great job as always. I just love this story so much. Uh oh Alex is gonna be so mad that Amber was snooping through his stuff and fishing for answers from his friends. But now they are going to have to talk about their pasts right? They will have to open up to each other about what all has gone on since they have been apart. I can't wait for whatever is up next.
11/1/2015 c11 2Emma Winchester 424
YAAAAAAAAAAAS girl. I'm so anxious for the next part now. I love Amber's no-nonsense attitude in getting what she wants. Also, your attention to detail- like the "mistaken bus route", I love that you throw that kind of thing in perfectly. Well done! ( I thought really hard about that while reading so I wouldn't forget, LOL!) Another great chapter, and I'm already looking forward to the next! You rock!
11/1/2015 c11 Jordanden
I love this story! Alex is my favourite character and i love that you're writing about his family! I love amber and cant wait to find out more about her background! Please update soon cant wait to see what happens next:-)
10/25/2015 c10 6Fangirl44
Well this is going to be an adjustment for them.
Update soon