for Brainwashing Bucky

4/2/2019 c1 Guest
Two things,
One, incredible writing! You are a wonderful writer!
And two, you murdered my soul. Thaaanks for that...I'm gonna go cry now
4/3/2019 c1 3Ivy Calister
Two things to say about this;
One: Incredible writing! You have a talent for this kind of stuff! Loved it!
Two: Thanks for murdering my soul. I'm gonna go cry in a corner for five hours now...
7/26/2017 c1 7Cr8tivity
Yay! Amazing story! I've literally been searching for hours to find a fanfic like this, and I am not disappointed. Great Job!
6/26/2017 c1 Vyeta
Hello there. I don't actually read one shots but this caught me. I love how it was created and it hit me the most when Bucky was begging to Steve to save him in his last memory. (Ugh! Whaaaayyyyy!?)
3/2/2017 c1 2Kalends1
Nooo! Bucky is one of my favorites in the Marvel Universe, and it hurt to read this. Which means - great writing! I'll check out your other stories too!
6/5/2016 c1 insecurefangirl1944
Thanks.
9/7/2015 c1 25MsMarvelous
Bucky! Thats why Steve was able to break through the WS conditioning! Steve represents the will to fight back against all odds! Steve represents resistance!
8/22/2015 c1 jsgldjsldgsdklgj
No. Just no.
5/3/2015 c1 18rogue planet 13
Nice work! This is very chilling.

I think the part where Bucky sees Dr. Zola may be after the war when Zola has been released, but obviously, that's just speculation.

Someone came up with a head canon in which Bucky is finally broken by Hydra when they show him the news article about Cap's death. :(
5/2/2015 c1 4TiannaofNugyta
Wow! This was awesome! You write so well! I love reading your stuff. :)
4/29/2015 c1 LokiIsAwesome
Okay, wow, that was so so good. Poor, poor Bucky though! I just wanna give him a big hug.
You did such a great job on this. You perfectly described Bucky's pain and fear and you have let me rediscover my passionate hate for Hydra. ;D Anywayyyyyyyyyy, I loved, loved, loved this. (The last line was definitely my favorite) I really hope to see more Marvel fics by you soon! :)
4/27/2015 c1 15BlueberryMuffins76
Aw! I am so touched to be listed as your beta! Anyone else reading this, our author here is really great. This story is so sad but does kind of explain things better. I just feel so bad for poor Bucky. He was a real sweetheart.