for My Heart is an open book

9/23 c1 Bev Beltz
Hi carol .I don’t think I have read my heart is an open book.I am just reading it now .it seems really good ,as all your story’s are .I still like my finchel fics .keeps their love alive .I hope you are well .
7/5/2017 c1 Bev beltz
Hi Carol .i can't believe how I missed this fan fic of our finchel .its only the first chapter and I am already into it .thanks Carol for keeping finchel alive .hugs Bev xoxo.
4/19/2016 c11 Guest
this actually made me cry! good story, very beautiful
7/15/2015 c11 May
I just read your fic and it's WOW, it's so good. I love it so much. Keep writing incredible finchel's story like this. Thank you. Besos
7/12/2015 c11 noro
wonderful ending to an amazing story great writing
7/4/2015 c11 Guest
This was such a well written story, I enjoyed every chapter. I wasn't quite sure how you would tie it all together but I loved what you did and where you ended it. And I just loved how you showed their journey from 14 years old to 75 years old. Great job!
7/4/2015 c11 Kedzie3238
I am so happy that Finn and Rachel made it through all those bad spots. Had tears in my eyes as as they met their grandchildren for the first time. You really tied everything up in the end. It was just wonderful. Thanks for all your great stories and will be waiting for the next one.
7/4/2015 c11 5lefthandedrn
Do glad Finn finally found peace after all those years. And Rachel remained so strong and loyal. Finchel is endgame and forever.
7/4/2015 c11 playtime2507
This was fabulous! I am sorry to see it end! I loved how you tied it all together. I hope you come back soon with another story! Thanks for keeping Finchel alive!
7/4/2015 c11 Monchele1357
I really loved this story and all your stories.
7/4/2015 c11 14khazrn43
You never fail to get my tears flowing. That was awesome. Really. I can't wait for the next one

*****Don't Stop Fincheling*****
7/4/2015 c11 vickstick
Loved it. Amazing story
7/4/2015 c1 Guest
7/4/2015 c11 27FinchelFan728
I loved the meeting :)
7/3/2015 c10 Kedzie3238
It really tugged ay my heart when Chris called Rachel momma when Noah brought him to their house. So sad about Noah dying. Way an unselfish thing he did for his son By giving him up for finchel to raise. What a lovely letter he left for Chris too. Can't wait for next chapter.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »