for Incomplete

2/13/2017 c6 katmuel
Beautiful fic!
5/3/2015 c6 Deleted Account 91
Lovely chapter :) Although it has been sad, it's been a great fic too
LBx
5/2/2015 c6 Guest
I loved reading this story, everything felt so natural and realistic. You did a wonderful job. Thanks again and as always with your stories, I'm very eager to read your next one.
5/2/2015 c5 rosetintedbdspot
I really like the way you show their grief. Well done and very realistic, thanks.
5/2/2015 c4 rosetintedbdspot
Oh Harry is so sweet and supportive. Great chapter, thank you.
4/30/2015 c6 NavyLady
Nice update. Really enjoying the story.
4/30/2015 c6 mhf34
This wonderful tender story is my favorite story of yours. Enjoyed reading it so much I could hardly wait for the updates. Loking forward to your next story. thanks
4/30/2015 c6 12Sparky75
I think this is my favourite story you've written. Loved the relationship between the two of them and glad they managed to have an open and honest conversation. Thanks for sharing
4/29/2015 c6 3sherlock1921
lovely story, sad but with great hope for the future and I think you captured them both so well.

4/29/2015 c6 60Sigma Creations
Great ending and I love that you've chosen to end this fic at this point (Can you tell I'm hoping for a sequel?). I've really enjoyed this fic and the honest, loving way Ruth and Harry communicate. Thanks for sharing.
4/29/2015 c6 7Batteredpen
I think that this was a very sensible conversation - in two parts as they consider the longer term implications of working parenthood into the demands of their working lives.
4/29/2015 c6 147HR always live on
Thanks for sharing this story, even with the sad subject matter.
4/29/2015 c6 186r4ven3
Lovely chapter, and I thought their talk about their future was realistic and timely, and their decision made sense. This has been a delightful story, and I have enjoyed it immensely. You did say this was a 6 chapter story, so I am assuming this is it. I like it that you have left it with a whole lot more about to happen for them ... about which we can imagine in our own way. Thank you.
4/28/2015 c4 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter :) Very well written
LBx
4/27/2015 c5 12Sparky75
Another great chapter, despite the sad subject matter I've really enjoyed this and I loved their honest conversation
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »