for As The Last Light Of Summer Fades

5/15/2019 c1 Guest
So sad, so sweet.
4/16/2016 c1 Guest
I cried so hard, but thank you now I can sleep
2/8/2016 c1 46Moonraykir
A beautifully sad little story. I definitely favor the idea that Thranduil's experience of the battle, including what he has seen between Tauriel and Kili, would soften the coldness he had built around his heart. It's sad to see Tauriel end like this, but also almost a relief, since she's free at last from her pain (that image of her shivering was just heart-breaking!). This fic focused on Thranduil, of course, but I liked how the few details about Tauriel really drive home the idea that her death was a release.
12/26/2015 c1 CaliforniaDreamin03
Oh wow this is an extremely touching story. I dont tear up easily but this story made me do it. This is such a perfect story honestly i love it, you are a great writer.
9/6/2015 c1 59Windy Darlington
Another oh, god... I'm literally crying... maybe the music I'm playing in the background doesn't help, though... loved this

WH
8/17/2015 c1 4icesong180
Aaaaand im crying too. Ok then.
Youre a really good writer btw...i may or may not be going through all your stories at the moment...yup.
5/25/2015 c1 2Artemis-hunt-goddess
Too sad:((
4/22/2015 c1 animesia
it's so beautiful! I love it...
4/20/2015 c1 Guest
I love your story! It was very well written, it made me cry!
4/19/2015 c1 Guest
1:00 in the morning, but I don't care. Amazing... Though I kinda hate you for doing this to me :)
4/19/2015 c1 Anonymous
This is a beautifully written fic. You've done a great job of it :-) cant wait for more like it...maybe not so depressing though ;-)