for Surprise surprise

7/25/2020 c1 Okuse Marvellous
there are so many people out there who are looking for these kind of update for one reason or the other. but here i am, i have the privilege of getting this post. I want to say i big thank you and i also which to request for a post about a href" paypal-login/"Paypal login/a. once again, thank you for everything, for reviewing this post with us.
a href" wapmight/" wapmight/a
4/26/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
First time read fic where Shinichi in Kaito's house uninvited and it was also her first time. XD
Also I'm glad it was Chikage who found her and then they plotting together. Lol
4/29/2015 c1 5Shana-Fujioka
That was such a cute one shot! And to make Chikage and Shinichi work together is an amazing idea. xD
4/26/2015 c1 Katie D
Soo cute! I loved it. KaiShin forever!
4/20/2015 c1 Liz-Blizz
oh this one i enjoyed very much! Damn i really want one with Katio maybe getting caught breaking in Shinichi house by "her" parents. And maybe they had just started dating but they hadn't told 'her' parents yet.
4/19/2015 c1 9JarayZ
I smiling and laughing all the time reading this (I can't stop my smiling, my mouth locked.) And Wow from just 2 Sentences suggestion to this amazing one-shot! Haha poor Kaito when he taste his own medicine and in the celling part...that hilarious! You wrote the funniest KaiShin stories I ever read!
Keep going with all these amazing works

- JarayZ
4/19/2015 c1 Joy
This was a good read. It was funny and fluffy and I'm looking forward to more of your work. Thanks for writing