for Broken Glass

8/12 c8 120Deana
Oh no, there's no more of this? I'm dying to know what Eliot's injuries are when the scene switches back to the hospital...if you ever come back!
1/8/2018 c5 7Cgarcia555
Cant review chapter 8 again so...
Still waiting on this one to be finished. It’s quite a while since it was tuptdated. Please do. Sooner rather than later. We need to know that the team is okay.
8/6/2017 c8 Guest
Please please please keep updating! This is so good (totally in it for the Hurt!Eliot)!
5/21/2017 c8 Otter
I I really really hope you wrote more because I love this story and I want the team to be ok...you writing it's amazing!
5/4/2017 c1 otter
ahhhhhh so many feelings right now
i like the disorientated Parker descriptions, really helps me see what she sees. i hope Elliot is ok...
5/1/2017 c8 Cgarcia555
Got an update coming soon?
2/8/2017 c8 Wanda
I'm really enjoying your story. I like that you included Quinn. I really liked his character. Thanks, looking for to more chapters :-)
1/13/2017 c8 kim
I like this but its a little disjointed. Its like three story lines which barely hold together. The leverage story line is the strongest and most interesting, esp as we still don't know if the team is alright (and its chapter 8). maybe streamline it so it stick just to the leverage team and so it can be more fully developed?
1/8/2017 c8 Guest
Thanks for the update. Hope more are coming soon.
1/8/2017 c8 D Ankrum
Can't wait to 'see' what happens
1/7/2017 c8 ann.ryce
I am so glad you are working on this again! I love this story and have missed reading it. I am still enjoying it and thank you for not giving up on it.
9/25/2016 c7 25Gilbert H. Karr
Wow. So, involving Mikel Dayan. Wonder how Eliot's gonna feel about that. Looking forward to finding out. Good next installment.

RL is infuriating sometimes, isn't it? Sorry to hear about the personal issues. Hope things are better now.
9/9/2016 c6 ann.ryce
I will be happy to give you one, lol! When will there be another chapter? I really enjoy this story and glad you are working on it again. Still want to find out what is going on and how they are going to get out of it considering the shape they are in!
9/5/2016 c7 7Cgarcia555
So glad you got a new chapter up and so soon after a review. Just knew that phone call was had to be from Quinn. Love it when he and Eliot beat out the bad guys together. They are each other's huckleberry. Lol. Keep them coming
9/2/2016 c7 lillostdragonfly
loved it, and you always leave me wanting more awesome job
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »