for moonlight bleeding out of your soul

2/4/2018 c1 388fiesa
Wow.

This was beautiful: the way you write, the way the characters act and think, the metaphors and descriptions. Also, the way you describe the characters: completely spot-on. I think I just watched (read) someone falling in love. That was just - wow.

And that ending? Pretty brilliant! :)

I would have wished for them to stay together. Rachel's great, but really... Nick and Paige were perfect together. Maybe because they weren't perfect together. Hm. Maybe that doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, before I start rambling: this story was utterly beautiful, and I'll be coming back to re-read it. Thank you for sharing it here!
2/14/2016 c1 Guest
Just wanted you to know that I read this weeks ago for the first time, and I read plenty of fanfic, but this characterization of Paige in the window and the way that Nick thinks of her? That always lingers with me any time I image their characters. You really brought them to life in the most incredible way!
11/3/2015 c1 7swimchick1614
The world needs more Nick/Paige stories. Keep writing!
8/24/2015 c1 Guest
Oh God! I loveeee this! You captured poor Nick finally falling for a woman for her power and depth and strength and the way that she makes good things of him. I love the way that she is strong and you let him admire the strength and not the fragility. Pleaseee right more Nick!
7/17/2015 c1 37prettypinklips
When I searched for Nick and Paige fic I never thought I would find anything, and then I found this. The Holy Grail. It ruined my life and I loved it. Amazing job!
7/13/2015 c1 Bjern
Like nick and Paige, maybe you can give them a future together
5/28/2015 c1 15talkstoangels77
This is beautiful...any chance we could get a companion fic from her perspective?
5/10/2015 c1 5Mellimon
I didn't think I shipped theb until that tree. Thank you so much for writing this It really made my night.
4/30/2015 c1 JaysHeartsDesire
You did an amazing job capturing both characters personalities sarcasm and wit. Love it! Wish there were more stories for this ship - keep up the good work!
4/21/2015 c1 Pinkbeachlulu
I just loved this pairing

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service