for The Six Bringers of Hope and a Demon

1/26/2019 c3 Matsky
What's with the delay?.
9/12/2018 c2 Matsky
Kriemhild Gretchen was the witch form of Kaname Makoka, so it's possibly her or then again, it could be either someone or something else that was created as a result of Homura's blind stupidity.
9/11/2018 c3 Guest
So good so far, especially with this alternate timeline theory.

And now Homura-chan, I speak directly to you. First of all, ... WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING?. BY ATTEMPTING TO UNDO ALL OF MADOKA-CHAN SELFLESS SACRIFICE OF HER OWN EXISTENCE, YOU'VE CREATED A WORLD THAT IS FULL OF DARKNESS AND DESPAIR!. SECOND OF ALL, DID YOU NOT STOP TO THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH ACTIONS?. ... NOOOOOOO!. ... And third and lastly, you better fix this, if you want to see your reality again.

And to the author, please continue as other readers want to see a happy ending.
9/11/2018 c1 Matsky
Can someone please continue this story?.
9/10/2017 c3 Chaoshift
You've done an excellent job of merging the two universes. I wonder, is C.C. Hitomi?
8/17/2016 c3 Guest
Please update the story sounds good
8/17/2016 c3 Guest
Update soon ok
8/13/2016 c3 7Paxloria
I'll Admit that I wasn't expecting much from this sort of crossover and only desided to take a look out of boardum.
I'm happy to say that I'm tootally surprised!
This story has turned out to be totally AWESOME!
The story quickly enthralls the reader, the Plots full of twists but without loose ends, Story reads smooth, you've paid good attention to the details, and its a solid story.

All in all I have to say that your writting & this story are Supper great!

However...
I feel that it could be improved by posting 20 or more chapters...soon.
So update fast with more!
8/13/2016 c2 Paxloria
Ok.. So there are Witches here.
It sounds like, just as Madoka wished to save all magical girls from their fate, some girl wished to have control of all witches and the world changed again.
8/13/2016 c1 Paxloria
Great chapter!

But as Puella Magical girls, don't she and Mami (who whould have had to have her body & soul chaned to regain her powers right?) bear the curse of all magical girls and with the world changed there wont be anyway to renew/clense/save their souls to prevent turning into witches?
6/24/2015 c3 15Allfather-Ford
I see the backstory is added that it does take place after the Rebellion Story. Kyubey is back and CC is seen.

Mami's past is explored again in front of Lelouch.
6/24/2015 c2 Allfather-Ford
More resistance attacks and the change seen when Kriemhild Gretchen is involved. Clovis' death is changed.

I admit, this fanfic reminds me of my Guilty Crown/Puella crossover called Lost Kingdoms.
6/24/2015 c1 Allfather-Ford
Another crossover retelling, except that Homura takes over the role as CC. Lelouch is pairing up with the magical girls.
6/21/2015 c3 Guest