for The Plagiarist

1/21 c1 Immaterium3
...
1/14 c13 Bubblezmith
The XanderHammer, 'Ooh, I see nails to clone'.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
1/5 c2 Mastersgtjames
GAH! Love your stuff author 10/10 will read again.
Tend to read ALL your stuff when i stumble across it. Or read it again.
Only issue is the wait between chapter releases! GAH! WANT MOAR!
12/24/2020 c13 Guest
HHey you forgot about Superboy. I liked both him and Steel and would like to see them both come out as heroes in this fic.
12/24/2020 c6 jon reeve
/Ah, okay, I really needed a re-read cause I forgot which clones were which.
12/24/2020 c2 jon reeve
/Re-reading this one "yet again" XD, because I think I forgot some things, but did he really just toss his dna out the window? In a superhuman world? There's gonna be clones of himself running around soon.
12/21/2020 c13 16hellz swordsman
I love your stories man. More please
12/14/2020 c13 N
OICE
12/14/2020 c13 48KatHarkness-Katara
Kudos
12/13/2020 c1 Rydan fall
Want a bit of design fun?
Look up the Weatherlight and the other related Magic The Gathering Rath Cycle stuff, like the Predator or the Ornithopters.
Then look up the Wraith from The Pirates Of Dark Water.

See how similar the hull shapes of the Weatherlight and Wraith are?
Can you picture the fusion of them?
With atleast one of the Predator her main guns and a couple of Ornithopters as part of the loadout?

Perfect for settings like Louise the Zero from what was that anime name again?
Zero ... ... or something, if I remember right, that fantasy realm with that flying island, flying ships and magic, including Void Magic.

Which Superman version are they dealing with?
90s cartoon one, the old movies one, the new cartoons one or the new movies one?
There was one 90s cartoon version that had DCU and MCU mixed into one universe setting.
Had a certain female Superman reporter being fancied by Superman, Clark Kent, Lex Luther, Bruce Wane(?) and Tony Stark.
Clark had it hard, there.
On that, Supreme Sorceror(?), is he around or not?
12/12/2020 c13 supersoper
Duuuuude, if you're bringing back old stories, do Gone in 60 seconds
12/11/2020 c13 DiveLord
Well here’s a nice surprise. Always happy to see one of your classics get an update DBC, and I always felt it was a shame for you to leave Plagiarist where it was. Although I am frustrated that you’re out-nerding because I lived overseas in the 90’s and early 00’s so I missed out on tons of comic plot lines. I have no fracking clue what you’re gonna do with that taser wheelchair or the kryptonite. I thought at first you would pull the Colors and Capes trick again and make it Blue-K and make that healing beam, but you seem to be going somewhere else with this. Can’t wait to see what happens.
12/11/2020 c13 TharzZzDunN
Ha ha! This was some great new material to find from your vivid imagination. Thanks so much for the stories.
12/11/2020 c13 30Manga154
It's been so long, I'm so excited for this!
12/10/2020 c13 Difdi
It occurs to me that if Xander got ahold of Thanos's gauntlet for a second or two, even if it were missing a couple gems, he could preemptively undo The Snap, by making sure that when Thanos does his thing, the half that vanish are all clones.
345 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »