for I'll Hold My Breath

7/24/2015 c8 Guest
Your review as are not posting I love this story and have tried to review six times!
7/24/2015 c8 Sandra
Truly love this story and please continue! This is a great MerDer story!
7/23/2015 c8 Test
Reviews are not posting! My review did not post and I hate it when stories do not get continued because positive reviews do not post! CONTINUE STORY!
7/23/2015 c8 Charlene
This is wonderful! They so belong together and this story deserves to be continued! It is entertaining and great and wonderful! Please updat soonish! Cannot wait to read many,many more chapters!
7/21/2015 c8 Karen
This is my third attempt to review-this story is great and I want to read more!
7/19/2015 c8 Guest
Your reviews are not posting!,
7/18/2015 c8 Guest
Love this story and this chapter! I want to read more and really want you to continue! This is the third attempt to try and review! They are not posting FYI!
Please continue!
7/18/2015 c8 Melanie
OMG! Glad you are back! I am love with this MerDer and want to read much,much more! Meredith just needs to realize that he is perfect for her-can't wait for the Next Day! Continue please!
7/18/2015 c8 Patsy
This is one of my favorite stories and I want you to continue writing this! It's great and I cannot wait-they so belong together! Please update and do not make us wait forever! More! More! More!
7/18/2015 c8 Guest
Just read this whole thing and I really hate Meredith! Derek's being all dreamy and she's all dark and twisty but I guess that's how it is. Can't wait for what's next!
7/5/2015 c7 Patsy
I Really a Really Love this story and want you to continue and finish it please! I will always love MerDer and they live forever in fanfic land! Please update and continue this Wonderful story!

Happy Fourth of July!
6/1/2015 c7 Lourdi
Greaat update. I can't wait until they could sit down and talk some more.
5/31/2015 c7 Patsy
OMG! This is wonderful and I cannot wait for more updates! I want to see them fall in love and get married,of course that will take a while! MORe! MORE! Next chapter please!
5/23/2015 c6 PompeosArmy
OJHHHH UMT GODD PLEASEE UPDATE
5/22/2015 c6 wantmerder2wed
I just found this and am loving it! It's a nice take on them and their friendship/relationship. You can see the vulnerability. Keep it up!
75 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »