for I'll Hold My Breath

5/12/2015 c4 Patsy
OMG! Don't leave us hanging! They have to get together! Please-they need to go out and these chapters need to be longer! Please do not abandon this stor it can really be great and I am looking forward to more!
5/11/2015 c3 Carolyn
Love this story,things are starting to look promising for Mer and Der! This story has, so much potential that I am really loving it and looking forward to the next chapters! Cannot wait for them to go on a date!
5/11/2015 c2 Carolyn
This is getting interesting please continue!
5/11/2015 c1 Carolyn
Very interesting read! More please! Like this MerDer and hope they get together! Never did like Rose!
5/11/2015 c1 June
Love it more please
5/11/2015 c3 Karen
I'm holding my breath for you to continue this great story! Next chapter please-they are just perfect together!
5/11/2015 c1 Guest
I just found this story and read the whole thing twice! I love it and please continue! We can all use some happy right now!
5/11/2015 c3 Melanie
Please updat soonish! I love it and cannot wait for them to get together!
5/11/2015 c3 Patsy
I love it please continue this story! Cannot wait for them to go out! This is my 5th review for this story today-maybe this one will post! A sincere fan!
5/11/2015 c3 Linda
OMG! I love,love,love this story! More, I say! Update please this is great and I want to see them go out!
5/11/2015 c1 Karen
Love this story that I just found and cannot wait for more!
I am a huge MerDer fan!
5/11/2015 c3 Patsy
I am in love with this story! It is wonderful! I am loving this MerDer and this story has so much potential! Do not dare abandon it! Cannot wait for thei date! Next chapter please!

Note: I posted thie review several hours ago and it was not posted under reviews- something must be wrong with the site just an FYI from a devoted fan!
5/11/2015 c3 Lourdi
poor mer. Derek is right, she will not be the first patient that dies.
5/11/2015 c3 Ellen
I love it! Hate that the patient died but MerDer will be great together! Date time! Next! Next! Next! This is going to be a great story!
5/11/2015 c3 Melanie
Next chapter! This one was good but too short! More!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »