for A Heart with No Hope

I love this story
3/24/2020 c11 Donavain Pate
I love this Story
1/23/2019 c1 Guest
however i do feel like wrinkly kong should be much more worried that a student tried to kill another student and how diddy kong almost killed himself due to the bullying
12/30/2018 c11 Guest
this is adorable. the happy parts are so happy its just gleeful
9/29/2018 c5 13Sairey13
…Shouldn't the story's rating be changed to rated T, on account that Diddy self-harmed himself?
10/4/2016 c3 71Peachy-Author
Oh, poor Diddy! At least they didn't call you the 'M' word (the word is 'mistake', and being called such a thing REALLY hurts). Poor baby! :(
10/3/2016 c11 Peachy-Author
Man, I felt really bad for Diddy in this story; poor little guy, being bullied all the time. I'm so glad he met Dixie, and that she loves him. And your stories are giving me a soft spot for Diddy.
9/27/2016 c5 Yure
You know, this is genial. I really like your stories, even though I seldom come to read them. I love Diddy Kong since his first game, released in '94. I was introduced to DKC when I was eight, around 2000-2001. Anyway. I like Diddy since.:3

Pretty please, keep it up. It's a nice, thrilling and relatable teenager drama with DKC characters.x3 Thanks for existing and for sharing.
8/26/2016 c11 8Neo-Nebula
Good story! And such a happy ending!
8/23/2016 c2 Neo-Nebula
Awww, poor Diddy! I hope DK can make him feel better again! Good chapter!
8/22/2016 c1 Neo-Nebula
Awesome! This is my first time ever reading a DK fanfiction, and so far, I like it! I've been a fan since before I can even remember (early '90s) and have recently come back to playing those old games and watching the tv show. I'm eager to read the next chapter tomorrow! Diddy is so cute here.
7/3/2015 c11 4DiddyKGal
"is now crying"
You're welcome, big buddy.
7/2/2015 c11 41Twin Cats
No problem, buddy.

And it's nice to see Diddy being a happy little monkey.
7/2/2015 c11 13Sairey13
I can't wait to see what you're next DKC story's going to be, especially if there's going to be more uncle/nephew moments between DK and Diddy!
7/1/2015 c10 4DiddyKGal
Four words. I'm dead from cuteness!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »