for A Heart with No Hope

6/11/2015 c9 4DiddyKGal
"sighs"

You'll always be, my best big buddy. DiddyKF1.
Anyways, great job! Rooting for ya, all the way!
6/10/2015 c9 41Twin Cats
WHEW! TAKE THAT, FOMALI!

I have to admit, Dixie was a badass in this chapter.
6/10/2015 c9 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
I can feel my heart pounding in my chest! The little romance scene made me bluch so hard! So ready to read more!
6/10/2015 c9 13Sairey13
I'm so happy for Diddy and Dixie!... But Diddy has to get back home; DK's probably worried sick about him.
Also... Even if Wrinkly were to have her students be in a full month's detention and send them to an Anti-Bullying group, it probably won't be enough to get them all to change (to some of the students, it might work, but not all the students)... Diddy and Dixie better be careful when they hang out together, while in school.
6/2/2015 c8 4DiddyKGal
Aww! This was the most adorable thing, i've read from you, thus far!

In other words, great job, my best big buddy! :)
6/2/2015 c8 13Sairey13
...And then the bullies figured out he has a crush on Dixie, then come at him to bully him and tease him, telling him that no girl would ever fall for a useless and weak Kong who can't fight off a couple of bullies without his uncle there to protect him...
Just having a thought, really. I'm worried on what the bullies are going to do with Diddy, especially when they'll find out he has a crush on a girl.
6/2/2015 c8 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
Awwwwwwwwww~! And the cute little crush is in place~!
5/13/2015 c7 Joeyiscool0518
Looking through this entire story it's pretty sad, but heartwarming too! I like it! Keep on going, Diddykf1!
5/12/2015 c7 4DiddyKGal
Aww. That was so sweet!
Keep up the great work, big buddy! :)
5/12/2015 c7 41Twin Cats
Welp, looks like Diddy managed to make a new friend, after all. It's nice to know that Chunky's a nice guy, even if he is a bit of a coward. And hey, at least Dixie was nice enough to be his friend (let's just hope that Fomali doesn't get involved)

As for Cranky, Lexi and I sort of established that he's a tsundere (a fellow who usually appears cold and occasionally hostile, but will show a nicer and warmer side over time...or something like that).
5/12/2015 c7 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
Awwwww~! Cuteness~!

I love how shy you made Dixie. And how you played it off as "love at first sight". My face is defiantly red~!

Keep up the good work, sweetie~!
5/11/2015 c4 13Sairey13
The bullies most likely kept on calling him a freak, because Diddy isn't an ape... At least, not full-ape.
Since DK is his uncle, that would mean one of Diddy's parents is DK's sibling (I'm guessing his father) and the wiki said that DK's father most likely has more children if Diddy's listed as DK's nephew (some even said that Funky Kong is DK's brother and Diddy's uncle), an ape, who married a monkey... Thus, making Diddy an ape-monkey hybrid.
5/4/2015 c6 20DeadUser98
Aww, it was cute! It's nice to see Diddy happy once again. :)

On an unrelated note, could you maybe involve my Kong, Cassie, in this? Me and Lexi talked about it, and I decided to have her as the newcomers' cousin.
4/30/2015 c5 15Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong
It took everything I could not to cry in Wendy's! This just gets better and better.
4/30/2015 c5 4DiddyKGal
That was so depressing! But you still did an amazing job big buddy! :)
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »