for DIE: A Bill Cipher Fanfiction

9/11/2015 c2 Appreciative
God, I love this.
6/23/2015 c2 PKRS
jeff/preston... oh my god whY

don't trip on the dead dogs, yo
6/23/2015 c2 10Foreseer44
Jeff/Preston!? Don't give them any ideas! XD

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head with this joke. I'm glad there's something like this to give the bad writers around here a look in the mirror, though the effectiveness of this story is debatable. It doesn't involve gooey shipping, so I doubt the word will reach too far. But with the audience you have, it's a great black comedy.
4/25/2015 c1 PKRS
Gravity Falls memeworld 2k15 yesssssss

...This certainly seems like your work, all right. XD
4/25/2015 c1 6Narrihson
I like that you included info from the Bill Cipher AMA.
"IN MY DIMENSION THERE IS 14 BILLION GENDER. IT IS VERY CONFUSING. IT WOULD TAKE YEARS OF PAPERWORK TO SORT IT OUT." -Bill Cipher
4/25/2015 c1 102frances janvier
Teehee, nice story! There aren't many second person POVs on ffn!
4/25/2015 c1 Bombyyyx
Oh my god, this is the best thing I've ever read, and it's only the beginning.

You've got Bill down to an equilateral T (is that a thing? I'm pretty sure that's a thing). Like... jeez, I can't even point out a shining moment. They're ALL shining moments!

I don't have much else to say other than this is perfection, and will no doubt become even better perfection.
4/25/2015 c1 10Foreseer44
Dud yu suk! Pincist is awsum! Block!

I anticipate that to be a common response.

Anyways, this was perfect! Writing the fic in second person is a great way to push it as a parody towards the majority of writers around here.

The giant triangle of words... the upside down summon... I want to know how to do that! It's just extra detail that goes a long ways.

Congratulations. You have one of the best and unique GF fics on the site. It's not saying much though. XD