for Remnant of Cursed Paradise

7/21/2016 c1 Lead99
wow really enjoyed this first chapter. I can't wait to read the rest of this story!
7/18/2016 c16 1foxofninetails
I'm sorry, but Cu chulain is the textbook example for rank a endurance. Take a look at his death in the unlimited bladeworks route.
7/6/2016 c11 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Ooh~! A gamer Fic will be really interesting to read if you make it~! I would love to read it!
7/5/2016 c9 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Aww~! Myrtenaster is so sad~! Wish Shirou used her and defeat Weiss with it!
7/5/2016 c7 H20 Ferrum Dominus
It would be awesome if Shirou had an ability that can project the soul of a weapon to a human like being. So that Weiss can see the pain and suffering she has done to her weapon...
7/5/2016 c6 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Seriously. Roman could battle a servant!? Are you serious...He got eaten by a Griffon Grimm. Died in like less than a second or so. And he can't even defeat Cinder. But still great chapter! Keep up the good work~!
7/5/2016 c3 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Ah I hope Shirou will become strong, and fast~! His stats are weak...But he will get stronger right?
Argh! So many locked weapons and decrease in his stats! Hell man.
7/5/2016 c2 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Oh~! Cats out of the bag now ain't it! Hahaha!
7/5/2016 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Well this is really interesting to say the least. Keep up the good work author-san~!
7/4/2016 c3 1ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession
There's one thing I don't understand. Why would Ozpin seek out Jaune to watch kids? It literally makes no sense.
6/17/2016 c1 7moon so bright
Who did he become?
6/14/2016 c29 4Alex of Pandora
Why aren't you updating anymore *sniff* I want more...
5/24/2016 c3 victor janus
I know that your grasp of nasu metaphysics is a little rusty but damn those stats.
Shirou is a Type isn't he... We have a Type Shirou mucking around remnant don't we. Honestly no one has a chance...
5/23/2016 c10 AZalmega
The drama is a bit unnecessary and off for this chapter.
5/23/2016 c7 AZalmega
At least Jaune didn't throw up this time. Also, weapons have feelings!?
999 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »