for Remnant of Cursed Paradise

2/23/2016 c28 draco7347
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
2/23/2016 c28 nightmareeater532
i want jaune to be the avenger servent it's not fair that shirou took someone else's life
2/23/2016 c28 1Nomadix
thanks for the update
2/22/2016 c28 1Amouren
woo update
2/22/2016 c28 Server lock
So Remnat is going to explode into a million pieces,on the plus side the war will be over soon. I expect about 16 more chapters in the future if I'm calculating right, and then shits going to really hit the fan before a climax. I like the story, and will continue to read.
2/22/2016 c28 desdelor97
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
2/22/2016 c28 Im a guest
Only oneproblem:/ how in the world would adam sustain that heroic spirit:/ also the fact how does it connect to the grail (how he even know how to summon one)
2/22/2016 c28 Mernom
This chapter made me quite confused. Are you using an original 5th war scenario? Because I'm pretty sure that Issei never had a GF in canon, and since Shirou didn't stick around after the war, it can't be post war.
Also, when did Rin come into contact with Zel? I though it only happend post HF... And Excalibur image being EX rank? Where did you pull that from? The original is only A, and given its nature, tracing it will make it even more degraded then normally, WHEN it successful at all,so I'd five it A at max (assuming that a is plus half rank) That bit about the end of the world though? That is a rather nice touch. Also, what were you taking about when you mentioned servant summoning other then the 5 wars? In the FSN canon, ruler was never summoned... What did you mean with that bit? And what are 'human familiars'? Could you PM me a memory refresh if you already explained it in he story and I forgot...
2/22/2016 c5 11seagate
I didn't really like this chapter I know power levels don't really matter much but I think you have overpowered Roman Torchwick, he was the weakest antagonist in the RWBY series, he didn't really have much in terms of skill he was a criminal who Lt others fight for him for the most part. It is for that reason I am not sure aboutthe MC I hate stories where the protagonist is weak and from I can see you have made a massive gap in power between Shirou and Huntsmen it is kind of annoying
2/22/2016 c28 1HE-SpecOps
Many things happened since last chapter. I don't know how much of your Remnant you had planned but after volume 3, your conception of the world will take a hit (despite being very cool).

Salem's speeches bring even more to the workshop. Remnant is a world made of remnants of legends. It's like a little world hidden under the throne of heroes. Making it a battery for the grail works very well with that. I had an issue with the characters at the start but the world you made is deep.

Will Roman keep on stealing, cheating, lying and survi...chomp ? Will Pyrrha believe in destiny ? Will the wicked witch that is totally not Cortana make badass monologues ?
2/22/2016 c28 4Krazyfanfiction1
Brilliant as always!
2/14/2016 c2 BlueDraken
I was reading this when I thought of shirou's main way of attacking...yeah ruby is not going to like him
2/11/2016 c1 3GrimmPandaMan
Nicely done! This version is easily in my list of greats alongside A Demon Lord's Hero Shirou and the Shirous from Throne of Shirou and more~ _
2/10/2016 c12 2Mangahero18
Aw man you didnt use the full aria for UBW. Its so fucking cool when people write out the whole thing.
2/10/2016 c3 Logan- Murder of Crows
A distorted mindset is a key component of Reality Marble formation. Merely understanding the personal soul isn't enough. A Reality Marble is essentially a "crystallized defect", referred to as "alien common sense", a distorted worldview that embodies their deviance from the normal mentality of "humanity". For this reason, even someone like Medea, who is far above modern magi in ability, could not create a true Reality Marble. Thus, even if a person from the RWBY universe managed to recreate the process of creating the boundary field and projecting their internal landscape, what would be projected would likely be almost identical to the real world, since the majority of those people are what that world would consider within the realm of "normal mindset". The one who would have the highest chance of being successful in forming a Reality Marble would be Nora Valkyrie—and even she isn't guaranteed to be capable of forming one. There is a reason why Reality Marbles are normally only formed by the oldest and most powerful Dead Apostles—they existed long enough to not only become alien to humanity in both body and mind, but also realize this distortion well enough to capitalize on it.
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »