for Remnant of Cursed Paradise

2/10/2016 c9 2Mangahero18
This is getting both weird and interesting. I see you have COMPLETELY abandoned the crazy humorous rule of cool style that RWBY is known for and almost replaced it with the serious and outrageously deadly feeling of Fate. Im not sure whether I prefer it or not but Its interesting at least.
2/10/2016 c6 6echo42
Longinus from Angel Notes? You mean Black Barrel, the sniper rifle GODO uses? 'Cause that's a gun...
2/10/2016 c5 2Mangahero18
So great so far.
2/10/2016 c2 Mangahero18
We dont really get much information about Jaune's family in the show so I look forward to seeing what you do there.
2/10/2016 c1 Mangahero18
This looks super interesting. Poor Jaune.
2/7/2016 c26 Guest
so she was naturally sterilized at birth to prevent any genetic material from being damaged, but when the time came Jubstacheit (the bastard) took a few eggs from her and fertilized them with prana.
Why would her having working eggs damage her DNA? DNA is damaged as cells age regardless if the person is sterile or not.

Homunculi are notorious for not lasting very long, and the Einzbern were masters at creating them
Some live for centuries though. They do not last long because they are usually used in experimentation. Even if the experiments do not kill them outright, it usually affects their health. Illya stayed a child and had her 20 year lifespan due to being made a Lesser Grail as well as being optimized to being closer to a god than a human in terms of od production.
2/7/2016 c27 Mernom
So it's back... That's good. The fight was interesting, Shirou seems to have left a powerful impression if rider came to challenge him directly. What are you planning to do with the latest canon reveltions? Try to integrate then into the fic, or continue with your established fic-canon? The one about the season magic will be hard if not impossible considering that Ozpin is in the know; but the one about Weiss (I think that's her name) and her semblance can acutely be used to make her and Shirou closer... Regardless, this fic is quite interesting, and I will follow it to the end.
2/7/2016 c27 4korrd
I think you're underestimating Ruby. To me Ruby while being the most optimistic, naive, and childish of the characters in RWBY, is also the one with the closest connection to death. Ruby has been seen to still be haunted by her mother's death, and as seen still goes to her grave regularly. Unlike the rest death has touched her personally. The only other character this really applies to is Yang, who also had a close connection to Summer.
2/7/2016 c27 Eurigos
Ohohohoho Charlemagne is very overpowered for pretty much everyother servent
2/7/2016 c2 19Smiling Seshat
Love the story. It's really interesting and though I only know RWBY and not the other fandom, I can still follow events pretty well, thankfully.
2/7/2016 c27 desdelor97
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
2/6/2016 c27 Im a guest
cough cough sellout...xD lovely story cant wait to continue
2/6/2016 c27 dragon slayer of death 98
good chapter, so does that mean riders dead then
2/6/2016 c27 4Krazyfanfiction1
Brilliant as always
well worth the wait.
heh, funny how Ruby has now seen multiple death's in Canon...Penny, those unnamed people, Roman?...
keep up the good work
2/6/2016 c16 1Joachim Armster
While the scale is normally 1 to 1 there is a lot of conflicting material in the vn for instance Lancer attacks faster than archer can percieve even with reinforcement, but more than that vn Lancer was noted to be receiving no prana and thus had the lowest stats possible even with a novice master he likely has higher stats than listed in the vn
It is cool to see him though, and I am enjoying the story
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »