for Remnant of Cursed Paradise

10/14/2015 c10 1Old Diggy
I thought team names were chosen based on the teams initials with the leaders initial first? Wouldn't their team be something like JLBR?
10/11/2015 c2 2CurryKing
I know it's a nitpick, but you do realize you're changing the rules for how Unlimited Blade Works works. In canon it's not a bag of holding for blades or daggers. Unlimited Blade Works records and stores a copy of the blade. Whenever he's "pulling something out of UBW" he's uses tracing to create it while referencing the copy in UBW. I'm fine with it being an AU with different rules but it's annoying if you're breaking rules or following them arbitrarily out of ignorance.
10/8/2015 c10 2Amusebeard
I don't know what to make of this. It's certainly not out of there and pleasant enough, but I sometimes feel like your focus on Shirou destroy other characters. There are several moments where people should just tell him to stop being so melodramatic, but it all just seems justified which is the first sign of wish fulfillment.
10/4/2015 c1 Thaqif
Or have any Fate Stay Night character replace Booker as the protaginist of Bioshock Infinite other that Shirou. Like Arturia Pendragon (Saber), Kiritsugu Emiya, Lancelot (Berserker) or just Shirou if you don't like those characters.
10/4/2015 c1 Thaqif
What about making a Fate Stay Night and Bioshock crossover featuring:
As Shirou Emiya, the 'Counter Guardian', sacrifuce himself to sace the world, he is requested for help by the Lutece's Twins to 'bring the girl and wipe away the debt' while getting his mind straight for all the xenophobia, broken dreams, mad science and finally, the Songbird.
10/4/2015 c24 Diavolo
Coco's last name is Adel.

Angra Mainyu was killed in the beginning stages of the Third War. It was his death and absorption into the Grail that corrupted it.
10/3/2015 c24 LL
Wait a minute, Avenger was the first Servant to die in the Third Grail War because his stats were so pathetic.

Unless the Einzberns were so embarrassed by Avenger defeated so early in the war that they rewrite info on the Third Grail war which I wouldn't put it past them to do that.
10/4/2015 c10 4Delighted123
So...I'm gonna have a few questions here, and I would like you to answer them before I continue...because this story is getting weird for me. Is Shirou really paired with a sword? And also Im assuming theres no JNPR or RWBY? Also you said Semi-AU, but I feel as if its almost an entirely different story, and why is Jaune considered younger? Also, It irks me when Shirou revealed the reason behind his abilites, because it kind of...destroys the realism in the story, because it's a crossover. I mean lets be real here, would any sane person believe Shirou aka Jaune? Anyhow I hope you can answer this before I continue
10/4/2015 c24 14ThePhantomScribe
Yep. Still my favorite crossover to date. Now with Blake/Shirou, favorite by a LAAAARGE margin. Excellent, excellent, excellent work!
10/4/2015 c7 Kami-Sama-Senpai
Well I mean Shirou did just say the name of her rapier and she hadn't told him so she should probably pick up on that and be like "Well damn. He clearly knows something".
10/4/2015 c24 DanteNaru
cool
10/3/2015 c24 einargs
Ahahaha... this is going to be a ~problem~!

Will ruby foolishly explain what is going on? Will they end up staying at her father's house? Stay tuned for the next installment in Remnant of Cursed Paradise!
10/3/2015 c24 Telron
LOL that bit at the end is so EFFING TRUE GOD DARN E RANK LUCK
10/3/2015 c24 107thManiac
Oh Shirou's luck is just terrible haha
10/3/2015 c24 1PanickingNoob
Indeed it is eh? And Shirou with Blake? I guess it kind of fitting? All we need now is another Blonde attract in him who could smack a monster around and once again we see a big Dejavu of Shirou life XD
1,000 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »