for Remnant of Cursed Paradise

2/18/2017 c6 MoritaKenichi
Honestly, not impressing me so far. You take great liberties with the Nasuverse and the fact that Shirou actually painted stuff from his world is almost as stupid as him writing that he took over Jaune's body. I'm not sure whether he is smart or stupid. Which brings me to my next point. This Shirou doesn't seem like any Shirou, but a Shirou in name only. Sure you can use the excuse of this one not being from any of the main routes, but it's still a stretch. So many other problems that I won't bother mentioning since they've been said before. Anyways I'll keep at it for a bit.
1/29/2017 c29 Im a guest
Wow Coco sure is a savage in this fanfic.
12/30/2016 c29 1rc48177
Hope this returns
12/28/2016 c9 Matemeo3
This abhorrent Weiss bashing is seriously putting me off. The personal grudge you seem to have against her distracts me from whatever you're trying to do with this fanfic. I understand you probably (hopefully) have a plan in the future to remedy or at least cool this, but I've found myself multiple times having to force myself to continue reading. You're a good writer, better than most I've seen on this site, so please do demean your work with such targeted bashing.
11/24/2016 c7 MurderSassin
Sword waifu best waifu
11/24/2016 c29 1bismarckenterprise
Oh damn am I liking the Ozpin and Cinder interaction and the hints of their backstory
11/22/2016 c12 Shattering
Ok...this is bull...the story is super good, nothing to complain there, but just lay off the part of Myrtenaster. That seriously just kind of...makes story go couple of pegs down.
11/22/2016 c9 Shattering
Kind of a shitty thing is this E-rank Luck and stuff. While luck plays some part in life, it is mostly up to people to create their own opportunities to exploit. It is done with diligence, forethought and hard work. Everyones luck will be shitty if they act without thinking. What it boils down to is that he is impulsive and obtuse.

Never liked those rankings...ranked luck...D
11/22/2016 c5 Shattering
Where did you get the idea that Roman is on the same level as professors at the academy?
11/22/2016 c4 Eins minus zwei
About Character sheets...

Character sheets with rankings are only for Heroic spirits, as they are living mysteries or more simple, walking magic spells. Its Magic(not magecraft) that is woven into their very being by their legend, and its effects are disortions in reality and not simple magical effects. Shirou does not have a legend as he has not died yet, and even Archer(EMIYA) is so unknown that he only has personal skills and no real noble plasm.

So writing Character sheets with rankings is akin to talking about power levels in DBZ ... simply stupid.
11/21/2016 c3 Eins minus zwei
A noble plasm no matter the grade against a normal steelsword no matter its age or magical ability should be like a sword of steel against one made of paper... Its about the weight of its mysteries(not power) that simply overpowers all modern mysteries(no matter the power or concepts) so when you made the mc fire noble plasm against his adopted father, those swords should have simply ignored the steel shield and his aura.

Also a reality marble is a projection of ones soul, which means that shirou inside his reality marble becomes something akin to a god, (swordgod) and does not need to project weapons, they simply appear without any costs. Only resisting the planet fighting against the reality marble or activating noble plasms costs shirou any prana at all.
Second his reality marble is about swords not heroic spirits, so gaining their powers is not logical at all. If it is sword skills than its ok but not strengh and speed. Shirous element and orgin are sword after all. If you want him to gain the power of heroic spirits inside his reality marble than Shirou would need the element and orgin of "Soul or Spirit" and "Body".

Canon Shirou also only ever managed to use skills like nine lifes bladeworks from Berserker by using the implanted arm of the heroic spirit of Archer and even than he would still damage his own body in the process.
11/18/2016 c11 CaptainToast321
Really disliking the whole sword bullshit going on. It's absurd to read about. Why the hell would using dust cause it pain? Every single huntsmen uses dust on their weapon occasionally. It makes no sense for your random hate for it.
10/31/2016 c17 Guest
Okay. Skippy time over. Turning this into a grail war just killed this fic for me. What a downer.
10/31/2016 c15 Guest
It's skippy time!O()O Your storry is no longer worth fully reading.
10/31/2016 c14 Guest
Duuuuuuuuude... Not as O.P. as I thought he was going to be. I most emphatically DO NOT like.
999 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »