for The Unexpected Journey

8/30/2016 c9 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more :)
8/29/2016 c9 123dshell99
This is the best first date EVER!
7/9/2016 c8 3Eriolchan
I'm so sorry that you've been going through some hard things. I'm also sorry it's taken so long to get back to your story. It's still going in a really good direction and I'm looking forward to where it wI'll lead.
2/29/2016 c8 53theabridgedkuriboh
Edd did it right with the podcast. If I ever fly I'll need something like that. Planes and heights. Oh my god. I can't wait to see what you plan next.
2/29/2016 c7 theabridgedkuriboh
It was so cute and sad at the same time. Don't know what to feel UOU
2/29/2016 c6 theabridgedkuriboh
Totally not trying to cry in the middle of class or anything *wipes tears* nope.
1/8/2016 c8 1Ern Estine 13624
Glad that Kevin bought that along for Edd can't wait for more
9/16/2015 c7 seelu
I enjoy your writing style and the way this story flows. Hope to see more updates soon! :)
9/13/2015 c7 feetheimpossible
OMG. PLEASE GIVE ME MORE. I NEED THIS.
8/18/2015 c7 CandlelessFlame
I love thisss. Please update this is great OwO
8/12/2015 c7 3xhirosea
This is written super well and I love the characterization. The dramatic parts are written and conveyed really well, and that's difficult to pull off sometimes. But you did a great job! Loving this story and loving the progression of their relationship! Super excited to read more!
8/11/2015 c7 3Eriolchan
Wow, this is a really excellent story. I found it on accident, it being the most recent update on the main page, and I'm so glad I did. I love the backstory, the pacing, and the emotions. So much sadness but also so much cuteness. I also love that Nazz and Eddy are married. I was thinking about them as a possible side couple in a story I'm writing, but I wasn't sure if I would like it. Your story makes me want to go for it. I'm so excited for the next update!
8/10/2015 c7 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
8/9/2015 c6 Ern Estine 13624
Getting really good can't wait for more
8/9/2015 c6 TheWalkingPokerface
A chapter that really had everything! :)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »