for Together

This was a lovely epilogue! Thank you for writing :D
11/25/2019 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very well written.
12/6/2018 c1 1BakonHawk
You finished Book of Ages roughly seven years ago. Presumably a year or two after that, I binged the Fowl series again on a whim, and was left wanting more, so I read your work. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and may have left a review. I'm not sure. You wrote this epilogue perhaps two years after that. Disney put out a (horrible) trailer for Artemis Fowl the other day, and so I binged the series again, and once again I wanted more, so once again I read Book of Ages, mainly because I had forgotten I read it previously. And now I see you had an epilogue out.

I really enjoy this fic. Clearly, since I read it drew me in to read it two different times. So uh. Good work, I guess. You made it sound a lot like Colfer wrote most of this himself, excluding a few bit that simply didn't have a place in the books to reference. I'm honestly impressed by that. That kind of quality writing isn't found often on this site.
12/2/2017 c1 11Reza Novaria
I was going to leave a review on the The Book of Ages, then I saw in the last bit you had this epilogue, so this is for the combined.

First off, I really am disappointed I wasn't in the fandom when you were writing this. I would have loved to have seen it unfold at the time. On the other hand, I do so enjoy a completed fic, especially one as detailed and thought out as this, so win some, lose some.

This really was a very lovely piece. I can easily imagine this as a book into itself in the collection. I really enjoyed how in character you kept everybody, even their older versions. Yes, they could be claimed as ooc, but you gave them all history that both fit into the timeline, and made sense. They fit just right in the world you placed them in.

And the pacing! O my, how I really got a kick at how you paced the story. Everything just flowed naturally with the sequence of events you laid out. Each chapter, and the elements with in, just meshed together and moved right along, instead of rushing or moving at a sluggish crawl.

I did notice a few spelling errors, some repeated words here and there, but nothing that was more than a very minor distraction. Personally, I would have liked to have seen another chapter that gave just a little more insight into the war. What alternate Fowls thinking was as fairies were found and the events that led to said war, world leaders, fairy leaders, Opal at the time, etc etc. Again, that's just a personal want that in no way demeans the work as a whole.

Just one more time, you really gave us in the fandom a treat here. Again, seven/two years over due, but I just had to get this out. Thank you again for sharing this wonderful piece.
3/19/2017 c1 1Denkura
A well deserved bittersweet endkng to one helluva story. Great work
12/1/2015 c1 8DinoGuy2000
Whoo! Nice and fluffy. Good work.
5/25/2015 c1 10Ru-Doragon
-stares at the post date- ...HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS! -swears violently and goes to alert friends- A month. A MONTH! ...WHY DO I NOT HAVE YOU ON AUTHOR ALERT!? -fixes- There! -looks at you and glomps- God, you have NO IDEA how much I love this. I've been thinking about BoA a lot lately. ...Well, my manipulated version of it anyway. -shrugs- But still. Besides, BoA is what allowed me to perfect my Artemis's accent. -grins and squeezes you tighter- Where HAVE you been? Seriously. Four years is WAAAAAY to long.
5/9/2015 c1 Pyrophoricity
thanks a lot !
i read again your story, to understand just that last chap, and i am not disapointed. It could genuinely be a book of the serie :)
Thanks again a lot for that story !
5/8/2015 c1 Blue the Assassin
Awwwwwww this fluff! I love it!
5/1/2015 c1 Sana Lama Samaha
Oh my god. I can't believe you wrote an epilogue to Book of Ages after all this time. This was really nice to read, and I'm really glad you at least grazed over No.1 and Qwan's death. It made me really sad to read that two of my favourite characters didn't make it back from Hybras. :(

Thank you for this.
4/28/2015 c1 5whitealmond
Well... I'm glad I came back to the fandom late enough to be able to read your epic in one - well, several sittings; point is, I didn't have to wait for updates! - as well as this continuation. I haven't reviewed the last chapter of Book of Ages yet, because I'm still trying to sort out how I feel in my head. But thank you for this quiet, lovely continuation, in which Holly gives a definitive answer to Artemis' confession, and makes me feel all warm and melty inside ;)
4/27/2015 c1 HeadlessHoncho
Oh yeah because I TOTALLY remember how that story I read 4 years ago ended.

BUt seriously man its good to have you back. I eat this shit up like a dog with bad breath. Gimme some A/H any day of the week.

Also 'waxing gibbous' sound like a monkey. It sounds like there was a monkey moon.
4/26/2015 c1 6Rocket Axxonu
Ahhh, so lovely. (I was trawling through the ffnet AF archive as usual when I stumbled across this. I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see a new story from an author.) Well, I probably said this before, but Book of the Ages might be my favorite fanfiction I've ever read, and at the time I first read it, it even got me excited enough that it motivated me to start writing again after a pretty long dry spell. (I think it's pretty common that when you get bogged down with stress and responsibilities, that feeling of inspiration can fade to the background and get hard to find. It's great to find something so good that it sparks your excitement to get working again.) Honestly, even after—what's it been? Four years? I still find myself fangirling over the multitude of epic moments.

So, I really can't say how awesome it is to see a bit of new material on this—it's great to see a little bit more tying up of loose ends, and focusing a little more on Artemis and Holly's relationship after the ending. (I know I've heard some say they would have liked to see more A/H in the original story, but I always found the amount about perfect, a little more than in the original series, with a more satisfying resolution, but not too much.) Thanks so much for putting this up there, it's good to know you're still around. :J
4/26/2015 c1 Tawny
That was great a very nice end to it all! :)
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
One of the first fanfics I ever read finally got a sequel. Yay!
17 Page 1 2 Next »