for Little Dreams

5/1 c10 aussieKayz
Ok I am late to this story but I think it’s great. Do hope that the story will continue
5/2/2016 c10 Guest
this is really good, please continue!
2/14/2016 c10 3brookeyy14
please update soon!
12/15/2015 c10 Susan
Please keep writing this wonderful story! You are a talented,gifted writer and I am Addicted to this story-Please continue! I Love this story and it replaces S12 for me:):)
12/4/2015 c10 Patsy
I fell in Love with this story and It's too good not to complete! Please update soonish and Do Not Abandon! :):)
11/22/2015 c10 Cheryl
Please continue writing this story I love it and the twist and it's what all of us true MerDer Fans want to read it is Nov 22 hope this review posts cause I want to read more:):)
11/21/2015 c1 1DreamBigIris
Whoa! This story really left my mouth hanging open! I love what a great twist you've given to the original events of the show - this is so so much better than you know what...Wow, 10 years of her life turned into a dream...I can't wait to read more of this awesome story and find out what you've in store for us! Off to read the next chap!
8/26/2015 c10 Patsy
I am in love with this story and have left numerous reviews Just hope you continue ! This is the only fanfic that my reviews do not post! The last reviews showing up are on Aug 15! It is August 26 today-love this story but it looks like it might be abandoned! That would be a shame! I am a fan of your fics!
8/15/2015 c10 Laura
Loved this chapter and now they can continue their romance. Sure hope Meredith talks to Derek about her Dream soon. Hope we getvanotherbupdatevtoday!
8/15/2015 c10 1SasiMarie
Awwwwn that is soooo cute! I'm loving this story and I can't wait to see the changes you made from the GA! I'm reallllly excited xx
8/15/2015 c10 9mandyg67
So Meredith is discovering that somethings are different in this reality. Glad to see that Derek is divorced. So maybe in the end Derek won't die in your story. That would be great.-
8/15/2015 c10 manda5710
Nice twist! Will Derek ever know of meredith's dream? I can't wait for more!
8/15/2015 c10 16mashamallows
This is the cutest thing EVER!
8/15/2015 c10 Obstinate headstrong girl
Amazing twist on the 'pick me, love me'-scene. And I'm a huge Mark and Lexie fan so maybe they could make an appearance?
Love
Lizzy
8/14/2015 c10 bhavyam1998
Thank god they've been divorced! We don't have to deal with addison and Derek. Whew!
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »