for One More

6/17/2018 c1 Sky318
I need more please
8/10/2016 c1 Guest
I don't know why but i really like this one-shot of yours
7/23/2016 c1 Promakhos
I actually want to see more of this pairing :). The idea of a teasing Harry and blushing Mikoshiba is just too cute. You have a really good writing style and you somehow manage write pairings that i enjoy without butchering their characters. Please keep writing. I enjoy reading your works.
5/21/2016 c1 3bloodyredfox
A one shot!? Why? Please write more...
4/27/2016 c1 RinRin-Chama
OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! This pairing is just soo cute~
2/28/2016 c1 1Fire's Love
This is awesome I would love to see it continued
2/19/2016 c1 3JunWu
wow that part where harry/shouta commanded him really seem like yaoi manga I was really fanning myself when i was reading that part
5/15/2015 c1 Utasaki N
I love it so much I read this manga 3 months ago and when I found out it was a Anime I was over the moon XDDDDDDD I really love the story it was like watching the anime all over again but you add a bit of funny parts to make it feel like the anime I really will like to see this one-shot blossom into a story chapter on how he change his name and how he got into drawing as well as meeting Chiyo and seeing the fluffy crush turn to romance between Mikoshiba and Shouta KYAA~! Just thinking about it makes me want to giggles like a mad man I hope you can make it into a story hopefully XDDDDD I'm cheering for you~!
5/10/2015 c1 Shinomiya-senpai
this...this is beautiful xD
The only thing I don't like here is the fact that this is a one shot /cries
It would be nice if you make this a series instead~ A series of one shots that would make me fangirl like an imbecile high on crack xD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service