for Rise of the Guardians of the Galaxy (a Big Four Story)

1/3/2017 c1 AlexWoodWriting
I was like: oh, big four. Oh, guardians of the Galaxy... I HAVTA READ THISSSSS!
12/7/2016 c20 2Ruby.0222
You could do a avengers sort of story like when Merida is like hawk-guy(But a girl) and Rapunzel is like Black widow( like a Bad ass)

-Ruby.0222
LOL
7/10/2016 c3 DHW
LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:D:D:D:D
7/10/2016 c2 DHW
Ooo Jacks in trouble with Mor'du, Dagur, Macintosh and Drago. This will be good (not).
3/14/2016 c7 12Iron Rose Writer
I thin the funniest thing about this is how opposite Hiccup is from the his movie. The character is almost completely different, but it makes me love him even more. I love how foul-mouthed and bad-ass he is in here. It's great. I'd love to see you write another Big Four fanfic.
3/14/2016 c20 Iron Rose Writer
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. The characters were PERFECT! The whole thing was hilarious and you closed it perfectly. Good job.
6/8/2015 c16 7TheLotusFlowerPhoenix
This really improved. Killer reighdeer!
6/5/2015 c14 saph
This is interesting. I wanted to look at this just to see how you divided the roles up but then I kept on reading! I really like reading through this with their personalities. I'm wondering how you're gonna do the thing with Toothless in the end though considering his role as Groot. And if you may use the dragon controlling thing from Drago... anyway keep writing! It's really good. :)
6/1/2015 c13 Guest
So, you decided to switch the one of the duo who wanted to save them to the rocket persona, via Hiccup. Any reason why? I'm okay with your decision, I'm just curious.
6/1/2015 c13 8AdmiringRoseBlossom11
The question on the switch, that was from me. So, you can message me back.
5/29/2015 c11 Guest
UPDATE! THIS IS SO AWESOME YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER!
5/6/2015 c8 9TexasBean
Heya - I love the idea behind this, and want to continue following it, because it DOES have promise.
But I'm afraid that my biggest complaint would have to be that it's really close to the movie in terms of plot and dialogue... Because the Big Four aren't Peter Quill and all, the dialogue ends up feeling forced coming from those characters, and it's not an issue with being OOC.
I love the fact that the Big Four aren't their usual selves. It's also awesome that we're seeing characters from other Disney and Dreamworks movies.

I'm sorry to say it, but things need to be changed up a bit so that it accommodates your own ideas for the story into something more original, without people reading what's already been done.

Please continue this story and make it your own - it has the potential to become something awesome.

-TexasBean
5/4/2015 c8 OrangeCat
Hey there! So I just watched the movie two days ago (it was super awesome!) but I think you are leaning far too heavily on the movie plot, dialogue, etc. I just wanted to let you know in case of copyright and I feel like this story has so much potential then just sticking characters into a plot and following a movie word for word. Please change it up. I hope you are not offended. Thank you for writing!
26 Page 1 2 Next »