for Fire Dragon's School Harem

4/22 c2 1234567890-0987
wertyuiop09865432qwdfghhfr567ikgt678ikbftyujvft6
4/5 c26 Guest
Please continue the story and also have natsu’s company come up with a way to deage Layla and Ur so they can get pregnant and actually marry natsu and learn to love him fully and be able live with him as long as possible and also have natsu remember everything that he forgot when he got knocked out
3/13 c1 Guest
Damn this is entertaining
and confusing at the same time
2/27 c26 JustinOtherFictionFan
I SINCERELY hope you come back to this story soon. You simply can't leave us hanging, too say nothing of Sorano. I know there is a plethora of lemons out there but yours, and this one in particular, get me going in a way the others simply don't.

PLEASE come back to writing this...
2/26 c25 JustinOtherFictionFan
See, and here I was just sure he was going to end up in Minerva's back door at the end. Can't wait to see how Sorano goes
2/26 c24 JustinOtherFictionFan
Wow, the idea of Yukino essentially finding herself in half pulling one leg vertical while standing in the other was intensely erotic, as was her realization of just what she had gotten herself into. Can't wait to see how Sorano and Minerva work their way in, maybe both at the same time?
2/26 c23 JustinOtherFictionFan
I can't decide which was hotter, the threesome with Ophiuchus and Wendy or the one with Wendy and Chelia! They were both amazing. Can't wait to find out what happens next with the kidnapping.
2/25 c22 JustinOtherFictionFan
That double team was excellent! Can't wait to see what he does with Wendy. How many is he up to for the devils challenge? Aries, Karen, Sherry, Chelia, Ophiuchus, Wendy next?
2/25 c21 JustinOtherFictionFan
Okay wait, the devils didn't appear, didn't Chelia and Sherry count towards his 10 girls? Oh yeah and what about his boss...?
2/24 c18 JustinOtherFictionFan
I wonder what he will face when his 5 housemates catch up with him?
2/24 c17 JustinOtherFictionFan
With two demons who can give him a year in a second, I think he will appear to all his girls to never need to sleep.
2/24 c16 JustinOtherFictionFan
Wakes up to a mother daughter tag team, then runs to school late only to be held up even more by the swim teacher in her bikini. Finishes off the librarian and he's not even home from school yet. Wow.
2/24 c15 JustinOtherFictionFan
That was some EXCELLENT lemon! I would have loved even more milf action.
2/24 c14 JustinOtherFictionFan
His first time with Jenny was while she was making out with Lucy. That was so hot!
2/24 c13 JustinOtherFictionFan
Really enjoyed the fun with Flare. Also enjoying his girl problems. I sense he still has a lot of running in his future...
808 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »