for Garden

1/25/2017 c1 10Vegeta the 3rd
Although there was only mention of Aika and no appearance of her, it's clear enough she has an impact on their trio. It's still vague enough that she could pass of as a close friend to Vyse and Fina, but then again, they're all friends in canon. It's just we like to believe they're together because of how unconventional they treated the love triangle dynamic in the game.

And here, Fina doing something as simple as planting a garden and teasing Vyse... there's real love there. There's something about Fina wearing a sunhat and wearing farming trousers as it doesn't fit her yet also does. And it's cute that Vyse wore it for his mother only to give it to Aika after he got bored of it. And that Aika kept it that whole time too...

Basically, thanks for sharing with us this fluffy, thoughtful Fina slice of life story!

-Vegeta the 3rd
12/24/2015 c1 11ImonZ
Slice-of-life is one of my faves, and Skies of Arcadia aren't spoiled with that.

I like your characterization of Fina. It's so natural of her to grow an own garden. Living an entire life (so far) it's easy to see how she loves nature and all that's green. The conversation between her and Vyse was just spot-on. They (and Aika) are such wonderful friends.

Also, as MartinIII said, the talk about the gift seemed a little familiar indeed.
4/30/2015 c1 52Martin III
Excellent! This is an insightful and I think very accurate look at Fina's character, especially her attitude towards the elders. The way in which she manages to take something positive from what they taught her is very heartwarming. You've nicely captured the Vyse/Aika/Fina friendship as well. I particularly enjoyed the part where she teases Vyse about his bringing something back from the bazaar. Very amusing, and it reminded me of some of ImonZ's best stuff.