for Twenty Costumes Cordelia Never Wore

10/12/2018 c13 Arridu
Scaled up Mayor Wilkins vs a Gyrados, that would be epic to see I must admit.
11/9/2017 c20 10Angelalex242
If you ever did more than 20...Tifa Lockhart (FF7) or Power Girl (DC) come to mind.
8/5/2017 c17 Prince Chrom
A request for a costume is all from Tamora Pierce's circle of magic/circle opens series. For Cordelia Sandry, a thread mage and noble, for Kat Daja, as the only gay one of the four, Willow as Tris, the smart one, and Xander as Briar, male and funny.
6/23/2017 c5 Prince Chrom
Could you send me the link to that Xander turned into Kara story please.
2/8/2017 c16 FutaSansaXLoras
A suggestion; the Number Brothers. A bit different since unlike the other costumes it's in the Buffyverse and not a cross. It also would use more characters than just Cordy and Kat and I guess I just thought it'd be hella amusing to have a pseudo-incestuous Mexican lesbian fivesome. Also Masked Wrestling.
12/28/2016 c18 Prince Chrom
If you are still taking suggestions, Corrin and Rahjet from fire emblem fates.
12/15/2016 c18 Benjamin Goldberg
If the ghost traps can catch *any* spirit, then they could bring a permanent end to the vampires in the Buffy-verse.

Remember, Buffy-verse vampires are corpses which are possessed and animated by evil spirits. And, while it's relatively easy for the scoobys to stake any vampire and end the possession of that particular corpse, doing so normally has no long term harmful effect on the spirit - it just floats away (invisibly?) to find another corpse to animate.

If a ghost trap were aimed at a vampire, then the trap opened, then the vampire staked, there would be one fewer vampire, *permanently*, in the entire world.

Note that I'm assuming that the act of a vampire (possessed corpse) turning a human into a vampire does not actually create a new vampire spirit, but merely makes that human possessable by any nearby bodiless vampire spirit.
11/15/2016 c15 xelsan
Those where just small changes she went through after all! Lol!
9/20/2016 c14 Prince Chrom
If you are taking suggestions, fem Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening.
8/13/2016 c14 TheWickedTruth89
Excellent
8/13/2016 c14 XRaiderV1
very very nicely done. I wouldnt mind seeing these two, these circumstances, in its own fanfic.
8/13/2016 c14 24Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
Would you like ideas for possible costumes?
8/10/2016 c9 Boris Yeltsin
I'm impressed. Continue. Favorite BTVS characters?
8/6/2016 c13 celf
""Floppy, use Hyper Beam!""
i am cracking up.
i wold have loved to a watch that on a TV.
8/2/2016 c13 crimsonswordblue
So you destroyed Sunnydale early. Well, I never read that before.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »