for Luna's Doodles

6/9/2017 c1 6MoonlightForgotten
Hello, firstly, great jobs!
I loved the beginning the most, it was just so genuine and loving. You really started it off strong!
I love how you decided to have it primarily about Luna's journey in not only rebuilding her childhood home, but overcoming everything that happened in the war. It really represented that a war filled with such pain and destructions cannot be fixed over night, there are always small reminders years afterwards which can affect somebody.
You've kept most of this in Luna's POV, but there are one or two lines that have sneaked into Harry's POV, so, be careful when doing that.
Lastly, I'd have liked to know why Luna kept the 'Lovegood' part of her name, and if Harry took it on too, or not.
Great job! :)
5/26/2016 c13 Cullyn the dwarf
Very nice
1/24/2016 c10 62astoryinred
I like this girl bonding time with Luna and Junah. And the tattoos idea is something Luna would delve into at least once. :)

Thanks for this again!
12/22/2015 c9 Lydia-Hood
Well I just finished this story, I have to say its pretty sweet, outside of one chapter I really disliked the rest was all pretty good, Harry was pretty much for the rest fitting my image of him as he should be mostly. If I have any issues it might be with Luna, I tend to see Luna as a Mortal Fey, a bit like a Elf from Lord of the Rings, this rendition of Luna was far more mortal than fey, I could see spots of the Luna I love in the this version but it felt a bit like a Luna-lite rendition of Luna to me, its not the worse I seen, but its far from the best either. Still I love my Luna anyway.
12/22/2015 c4 Lydia-Hood
... Well I'll say this chapter is very weak, seriously Harry defeated Voldemort would somebody really be that suicidal to mess with the guy, because I am pretty sure he could get away with murder at that point in time, plus Harry would know Smith is a prick since he knew that from Hogwarts, and seriously the idea he would doubt Luna is ridiculous.
12/18/2015 c9 astoryinred
OK I am crying now. Brava! And I know that Kate (both of them) are in a good place!
12/2/2015 c6 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Notre Dame Cathedral of Paris has a dome? I think not!
11/15/2015 c8 Skye
I came across this story after putting it aside for a while, and I really like it again! Nicely done!
#PrayForParis #JeSuisParis #PeaceForParis
11/14/2015 c8 62astoryinred
10/31/2015 c7 astoryinred
Oh wow, this is scary. Good job!
10/12/2015 c6 Skye
Nice chapter. Sweet to see Harry and Lily bonding :) not enough Luna for me. I love her (I'm a guy, despite my name, so that's not weird to say)
9/16/2015 c5 Skylar
I think our heroes (specifically Luna) are supposed to be wise on the inside, not so poetic and wise on the outside. Nicely done, though. Better than 95% of Fanfics on this site lol.
9/16/2015 c1 Guest
I like it, but they are a bit overly wise and poetic. When I get the flu, I don't apologize that I couldn't be someone's strength :)
9/16/2015 c1 Liam
Apparently her portrait didn't include Hermione?
8/14/2015 c4 2DylanL
the story behind the picture wasnt as detailed as the other ones, but the action taking place in the present makes up for that. i found the ending very funny
30 Page 1 2 Next »