for The World He Fought For V1

7/7/2018 c11 1EvenLoveLies
Grr
4/26/2018 c2 Shadowstepunity
That ending I know what you referenced you sly dog you!
12/5/2017 c6 5Talonsen
Seriously, do you even know anything about Bleach? Asuchi dosen't mean "sword" or "blade" it refers to the base blade used to form a Zanpakutō. When Houzukimaru turns into a three section staff it is still an asuchi. Also, you refered to Ichigo as a "transcendent" while fighting the revived Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra, if he was on even a partially similar plane to when he fought Aizen then just punching those two would be like getting hit by Saitama.
Unfortunately I have to take back what I said about your OC zanpakutō being good. You see I'm actually experienced in using a variety of weapons and after actually testing it out a tower shield and hammer are a TERRIBLE combination. Tower shields are specifically made for strong, sturdy, defensive style fighting and are not good for speed and agility types like Ichigo. War hammers of any sort are actually weapons for speed and power types, so while one might be good for Ichigo a damn tower shield would hinder the movements nessessary to make beat use of it. I'm not trying to be a troll but since you put out that this is being rewritten I just wanted to point this stuff out for your rewrite.
12/5/2017 c4 Talonsen
Dude… Orihime brought several dead people back to life. One or two from basically nothing.
5/2/2017 c11 Dee-Money
This was no is one of the greatest stories I have read it hurts me to know that u lost interest in this piece it's truly a work out art here anyway this story was great I'm glad you wrote this much so that's said take care man best of luck to ya and may peace and happiness come to your life thanks for writing this
4/16/2017 c11 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
4/4/2017 c2 Guest
That ending man it reminds me of fairy odd parents
5/12/2016 c11 Zangetsu2016
I have always hated half-assed work when you start something you finish it period. WhIle the story was good you needed to finish it properly. More updates are needed!
12/4/2015 c10 11AvatarfanDillonKurosaki
overall your story is good but it's not very accurate, in my opinion, to how the characters would really behave. the relationship with harribel and tatsuki seemed too rushed. also, the relationships with the captains and Ichigo shouldn't have been as bad as they were and their reactions were rather inaccurate to the characters. but I do like your writing style and would love to see anything original you have whether by email, here, or by fiction press
12/3/2015 c6 AvatarfanDillonKurosaki
my only point for you, grammatically, is stop switching tenses constantly. you go from past to present. I understand writing it all before you forget the idea or lose interest, but once you get it out, just give it a look over and send it. also, how could you kill zaraki!
9/15/2015 c5 Lancaster1517
A hammer. That just destroys the entire basis of the Bleach franchise. Plus it's really kinda lame.
9/9/2015 c10 Lucien Naviaux
I hate u -.- it was a great story and I enjoyed reading it so please hurry with rewrite
9/8/2015 c10 27darkmachines
What OCs? What type of OCs do you need before I have a really good one if you need a leader of the Privaron Espada and was the former first Esapda of the first Generation of Espada too.
9/8/2015 c10 2Gacsam
10K words is a bit too much for a single chapter, imo
9/7/2015 c10 Mylen Ploa
Looking forward to reading the rewrite, had been wondering what had happened to this story. Keep up the good work.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »