for Together Forever

10/29/2016 c1 Guest
Melleth nin means my love
9/20/2016 c1 Hollow City
Lovely! See, I don't really hate the Hobbit Movies. I love them, actually, but I do believe Peter Jackson did not do a great job with the adaptation. I like them very well on their own, though. I love Tauriel's relationship with Thranduil, in this and in TJA. Keep writing! Love, Isabel
11/23/2015 c1 22TwilightCakes
Was completely perfect and I loved it. Is there more? Or was this just a one shot?
6/30/2015 c1 44Moonraykir
Aww, it's really sweet that Tauriel was ready to die with her arms around Kili, telling him she loves him.

It makes a lot of sense for Thranduil to blame Tauriel and Kili for his son's apparent death; it really was because of them that Legolas ended up at the top of Ravenhill!
5/14/2015 c1 Guest
Good story. InformaciĆ³n really enjoy this.
5/7/2015 c1 9KoteDiM
I consistently just love what you write, and this is no exception. Thank you for sharing and great job!
5/6/2015 c1 2touched.by.grace
Loved this! What a wonderful oneshot! Though, I greatly mourned the loss of Fili. :o(
I'm certain I've said this before (have I really?), but I love your version of Thranduil. You did an exceptional job in this piece.
Very sweet. Great job!
5/6/2015 c1 alkdfsjis
Pretty awesome one shot!
Meleth nin means 'my love'. Meleth being love, and nin being my.

Keep it up!
#durinsday
4/29/2015 c1 BootsBoots
what a wonderful surprise and treat it was to read this! Thanks so much for writing this AU. I am sad Fili died but happy Kili and Tauriel had their happy ending. Do you plan to expand this in the future? *wink wink* Oh the possibilities!
4/28/2015 c1 26KHB123
Such a good story! Loved those two together:)