for Atlas

8/18/2019 c1 2Debbora
That lighted my heart, so pure and funny, and also with hints of romance! Great job as always :)
5/17/2015 c1 1SpiritusFlos
So adorable.. Wonder what Tenzin was distracted by ;)
5/8/2015 c1 untamableshipper
You're right. This fluffiness made me smile early in the morning. Amazing!
4/30/2015 c1 Secret River Fan
This was another lovely little scene. There are so many nice details throughout – referring the Repbulic City as Lin’s city, because I do believe she would have a sort of Batman like feeling of protection and possessiveness towards RC.
I LOVE that you have Tenzin using his glider. I’m glad it’s not forgotten. The wingsuits are kind of cool but hella unflattering on everyone. Plus Aang’s glider was nearly iconic; it would have been sad if Airbenders ditched them entirely.
Tenzin’s unhappy chuckle at Lin declining dinner. I believe his unhappiness, but he’s almost been displaying a sort of possessiveness and neediness towards Lin these last few stories, hasn’t he?
I like the little glimpse into Lin’s professional life. I do think it would pain her to let go of any of her officers (do we know why she had to do this?) I imagine Lin feels very protective towards her squad and I actually think one of Lin’s issues is that she cares SO much. I can see rumors and being called an unfeeling beast really stinging her.
One of my favorite headcanons and images is of young Lin and Tenzin flying, either via cables or gliders or Appa up above the city and finding freedom from responsibility for those precious moments. It’s a trope I love in Lin and Tenzin fanfiction. So of course I loved that scene.

I love the detail of Lin being able to bend sand from Tenzin’s beard. I also love his adolescent desire to cover himself in more sand so Lin will touch him again.
I adore the image of them walking hand in hand to the water.
Those two…finding every excuse, every opportunity to touch each other. Something is going to have to give soon.
4/28/2015 c1 33avatarfanlin
naaaaw, this was hella cute. i love Linzin