for Harry Potter and the Jedi Chronicles

1/8 c11 Exodus12345
Oh Harry finally lost his virginity. I was beginning to think he was gay.
12/16/2020 c26 Arc-Welder
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I like your writing style and I am going to see what other stories you have written now.
Arc-Welder
Victor
12/13/2020 c2 samaritan17
So far this is a decent story. The main plot lines seem solid so far. There are some holes in the writing. For example: how did Harry know that his alley was on the way to the droid shop when he just arrived the day before and doesn't speak the language. The over all writing also seems very formal and stiff. The sentences don't really seem to flow together.

If you don't already have one, I would recommend at least getting a beta to help you with your sentence structure and flow. Especially since the story is complete now would be a great time to find someone to go through it and iron out the rough spots.
11/10/2020 c26 1tpx1
nice story
11/6/2020 c1 Bronze
WOW! Color me shocked! Albus Dumbledore actually taking responsibility for how Harry was treated by his relatives?! Wow! We must have pigs flying faster then light! Normally all I ever read is Harry's abused and Fumblemort denies it. Yet another shock is that Dumbledore went to the Unspeakables for help. Usually whenever something happens concerning Harry Fumblemort does everything in his power to cover it up. Then there's how he doesn't blow off Remus's insistence on learning what happened. I'm just not use to this type of Dumbledore. I might actually be able to like this one.
10/15/2020 c26 7jabarber69
WOW! Man that has got to be the GREATEST A/U Harry Potter Story I have ever read! I started reading and I only stopped to sleep...thank god last couple of days were my days off!

Your Time Mage IDEA was really cool... and incorporating star wars into the story was inspired. Sadly your story ended and all the things that make this story great are of course too numerous to name... anybody reading this review other than the author, I fully recommend you read this!
9/21/2020 c26 RobC
Very good story, thanks!
9/14/2020 c5 Necromancy94
This chapter is making me regret reading this story
9/9/2020 c26 1Jimbocous
Thanks for a great reread!
9/9/2020 c26 Kyle
Would be cool if you wrote a crossover of this Harry Potter going to marvel.
9/5/2020 c26 1Darc
Interesting story. Pretty original. Well done and enjoyed reading this.
8/27/2020 c26 Skald of Freya
Overall an enjoyable story. The beginning was kind of rough, and Harry was definitely not acting anything close to how a kid might, even one mature beyond their years. It did improve quite quickly after that, though. I felt the ending was somewhat flat and felt a bit rushed, but I suppose things were mostly played out.
Thanks for writing!
8/25/2020 c26 mrhunterjdavis
Am I sad it is over? Yes. But I am glad you brought it back around to the beginning, glad this has a 'The End' tacked onto the bottom of the page. I'm happy you've finished. Good for you, a couple chapters ago it got a bit rough and broad. But good on you. Thank you for a wonderful experience. Will have to reread fully, and leave another comment. Cheers!
8/23/2020 c26 1MrBogus
Nice story :)
8/21/2020 c26 10Fabianadat
Essa história foi ótima, adorei ler.
402 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »