for Wooden Love

5/28/2015 c1 155showtunediva
This is a sweet story. I love the Pairimg of Pinnichio and Lee.

Nicely written! Ignore the haters.
5/21/2015 c1 i am cloud
Shame on whomever this "Matt" is. I strongly dislike it when people are harsh towards others, and yet don't have the "courage" to say who they are (i.e., posting hateful comments under the ever so popular pseudonym "Anonymous"). Now, let's talk about your story. I see so much potential in it. I wish it had been a little longer, actually. It wasn't atrocious. If I didn't enjoy it in some way, I would have given up after reading the first sentence. This wasn't the case with yours. However, it could have been a tinny bit better. Please don't be mad at me! I want you to improve as writer (which is something I want for myself, as well). There were some grammar mistakes. One common thing you did throughout the story was not capitalize some of the characters' names (like "lee," for example - it should be "Lee," since it's someone's name). There were moments where Pinocchio was a bit too OOC for my taste, but that's just my opinion. And another thing that bothered me (though it honestly doesn't matter that much) was when "Pinocchio was making a good old-fashioned Italian breakfast . . . ." I don't know why this is so, but it irked something deep within my very soul. On a positive note, I could picture Pinocchio's Italian cottage quite perfectly within my mind (took me back to my some-what recent trip to Rome and Venice - thank you for that!). Other than that, keep on writing! Never stop, and don't be afraid of mean reviews. Though negative, as well as a bit painful at times, they help fuel your hate fire! Spite them (especially the Matts of the world) so hard that they can't see straight for days :)
5/14/2015 c1 Love stallion
10/10 would shrek again
5/12/2015 c1 6Three Caballeros Girl
Ok Anonymouse I dont know who you think you are but your crap needs to stop! DisneyGirl12 has worked hard on this story which people actually enjoy. I'd like to see you try and write a story on here but since your not a member you can't! And just because you think the story is terrible gives you no right, absolutely no right to treat the author this way! This fanfiction is not shit! It's one of the best stories ive ever read and if you've got a problem with that then you get your scrawny butt off this site because unlike YOU we dont put people down. Next time think before you act! And learn how to spell next time you insult a friend of mine because you can't spell for crap!
5/10/2015 c1 Anonymouse
This "Matt" was just stating common opinion. Your fanfiction is fucking terrible, you are likely a fat ugly weeaboo IRL and you likely have spent most of your life writing this shit instead of getting a fucking life.
4/29/2015 c1 2Silent Darling
Cool. Power to the originals! Glad u dancin to ur own beat, than someone else 's song on repeat.