for To Reach You

9/8/2021 c34 1Tris PhantomEvans
[looks at the cringy 2014 username I still use to write this comment] yes, it’s been an era alright haha.

I’m honestly happy you chose to complete this, regardless of what quality you may have sacrificed. I logged onto this account to revisit old fics I was obsessed with as tiny teen and yours so happed to be one of them. so little content for this pairing man. they deserve so much for all the potential they hold. straight out of a shoujo with all the badass elements of being assassins. I love it here. I’m grateful for all the effort you poured into them, I could tell you had lots of fun with this and I was giddy to see a longer and bigger narrative written out for them. thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to read where else your pen and muse have decided to lead you next! I sincerely believed and still believe that you’re a skilled writer, and want to see how you improved over the years! :D
8/18/2021 c9 5DeadDumplingHY
We must, first, thank Rio for bringing them together. You have no idea how relieved I was at the outcome.
8/16/2021 c6 DeadDumplingHY
Loved it
Manami's thoughts are really emotional and intriguing.
6/16/2021 c33 3gellophy
"You stop! Stop thinking you have all of this in your hands! Stop thinking that you have to carry my happiness with you because you don't! My happiness can only be made by my own hands! No one made you in charge of it!"

oh yes you tell him baby girl!
6/16/2021 c32 gellophy
this chapter almost physically hurted me
6/1/2021 c34 49Shiranai Atsune
OMG. THIS IS IT. THE FINAL CHAPTER! THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT STORY. THANK YOU FOR GIVING US CLOSURE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
6/1/2021 c34 21FandomSupporter15
Hello! it’s been a long long long time and my how much has happened! I’m glad you came back to your story and finished it even though it’s not what we’re both expecting, but I glad you completed in your spare time. I’m gonna be rereading your story from start to finish, I don’t remember much plot wise, but I will never forget how much joy it brought me reading this the first time.

Remember how I asked you if I could make a manga from your story back then… I never got around doing that or did more than what I hoped to do. But now, I think I’ll draw my moments from your story instead if you allow me too… and if you’re still check in such a inactive fandom since 2016.
I’ll send them your way when I draw anything from here, so what other social media are you mostly on or easier to show you?
5/31/2021 c33 49Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

OMG. THIS IS JUST PART 1?!
5/10/2021 c32 ThatweirdgirlP
Bruh ok I’m amazed yet so surprised that ur still writing this fic that is literally like 6 years old. Omg I was in middle school when this fic was still in its middle arc? Idk where okuda got stuck in some building but like geez. I came here for nostalgia but I was still surprised that it was still updating. Kudos to ur dedication. How do u not lose interest in the anime manga the fandom is pretty much dead. I admire ur dedication. I hope to see this fic have a complete status.
4/16/2021 c32 Guest
Cant wait for the next parts!
4/9/2021 c32 Well
Pls update
4/9/2021 c32 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

So one more arc left? Or just the epilogue to wrap things up?
2/21/2021 c31 4Grimnir Esjay
right finally got around to read this, I'm honestly glad that she managed to figure all of that on her own which shows her character development.

Now all they need is to settle the issue between her and Karma
1/26/2021 c31 Koripuru
AAAHH RECONCILATION MY FAVORITE. I am so SO happy for Manami and Inari, and this end (particularly for them) is just YES. I am GREATLY looking forward to the extra chapters, the way you write this world and these characters is absolutely exquisite and I cant ever get enough HHHHH. Once again thank you SO MUCH for picking up this story again and tying the rest of it together. I hope you've had/are having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening ! Make sure to take care of yourself ! This was absolutely wonderful reading 3 3 3
1/25/2021 c30 123TheRoseShadow21
Ahhh, these would have been such emotional chapters! I'm liking these summaries and am looking forward to the rest
554 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »