FanFiction.Net
for To Reach You

6/25/2016 c7 ChocoxLily
This is one of my fav story now! I love reading and watching Assassination Classroom and so happy to see a good fanfiction about it!
6/23/2016 c26 Guest
I think 'The Earth's Final Confession' would be a song that really fit Okuda-chan~! Look forward to your futur update~!
6/22/2016 c26 FelicitousVixen
And since she's still working on high notes I feel like the high notes in kinjirareta asobi would give our dear Manami a challenge! :D
6/22/2016 c26 FelicitousVixen
HEY! I think a song that would fit Manami would be kinjirareta asobi (Alice's character song) I just think it suits her!

X
6/18/2016 c26 Guest
are you reposting this chapter?
6/14/2016 c4 FlowOfEna
Honestly, I always thought that Okuda had the potential to become beautiful, more pretty then Nagisa XD. Without her spectacles and braid, she would be really beautiful :3
6/14/2016 c27 Areechi
I THINK THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ !
I almost cry when i saw the new update .
I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU DESCRAIBE THE REACTIONS .
I think that "hello shooting star" is a good song for manami !
It's the ending song for the anime .

-soory for any mistake arabic is my native langauge
PEACE
6/14/2016 c1 FlowOfEna
;-; i cried when I was reminded of Koro-sensei. Please read the manha, it's so sad, even though this is a year old
6/13/2016 c1 6junesonata
omg, it's really amazing XD
6/11/2016 c27 everysongisyours
Just read through and loved it keep it up! I need more karma and Manami moments!
6/11/2016 c27 I12Bfree
AwwwwwXD
Karma and Manami! Nice!
6/9/2016 c27 kimyonaharu
An update! - That part where Manami fell on Karma made me squeal like a child xD I'm so happy you posted this chapter! I can't wait for the next ! W
6/9/2016 c27 8Sweet-Devilish-Angel
Sorry for the late review (wala po kasi kaming internet hehehe nakikifree wifi- haha la eh purita xD) FINALLY! Charot- no pressure. Anyway- still beautifully written. The length is superb- magandang pambawi hehe. I look forward to the next chapter :) . God bless you and good luck with your studies. P.S. It's amazing how you portray the characters; very on point. You are a great writer PERIOD
6/6/2016 c27 1Akatsuki Mirai
When I saw the update on my phone I immediately started to read it and the chapter was great I really enjoy this fanfic can't wait for next update! Ja ne~ Fighting!
6/6/2016 c27 RadicalDame1412
Yay! You updated!Looking forward to the next chapter!
558 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »