FanFiction.Net
for To Reach You

4/9/2021 c32 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

So one more arc left? Or just the epilogue to wrap things up?
2/21/2021 c31 4Grimnir Esjay
right finally got around to read this, I'm honestly glad that she managed to figure all of that on her own which shows her character development.

Now all they need is to settle the issue between her and Karma
1/26/2021 c31 Koripuru
AAAHH RECONCILATION MY FAVORITE. I am so SO happy for Manami and Inari, and this end (particularly for them) is just YES. I am GREATLY looking forward to the extra chapters, the way you write this world and these characters is absolutely exquisite and I cant ever get enough HHHHH. Once again thank you SO MUCH for picking up this story again and tying the rest of it together. I hope you've had/are having a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening ! Make sure to take care of yourself ! This was absolutely wonderful reading 3 3 3
1/25/2021 c30 135TheRoseShadow21
Ahhh, these would have been such emotional chapters! I'm liking these summaries and am looking forward to the rest
1/25/2021 c30 Koripuru
AAAAAH THIS WAS AMAZING ! I now remember how absolutely ENAMORING your dialogues were. Karma's line after Manami's performance, just- wow. RIO AND YUZUKI BONDING? YES PLEASE and OML I love LOVE their character development. God, the way young Manami acted, you wrote her SO WELL I'm still in awe. AND INARI STANDING UP OUT OF THE CROW LOVE HER SO MUCH, I absolutely adore the relationship you've created between Inari and Manami, and albeit I am QUITE SAD about the ending of this arc, I am SO EXCITED FOR WINTER BREAK.

I hope you've had a wonderful day, make sure to take care of yourself ! You're doing amazing 3 3 3
1/25/2021 c29 4Grimnir Esjay
Well you had a great run, the memories in this fanfic for me was probably the best one as it was one of the earliest fanfics I've read in general especially from one of my favourite ships in this series. But still I can't help but wonder at this chapter being the end of the beginning for the fanfic as a while and I wonder how would the other arcs go.
1/25/2021 c30 49Shiranai Atsune
How many arcs are left?
1/23/2021 c29 Shiranai Atsune
Hooray for the summary! Thank you for giving us closure! I look forward to the rest!
1/11/2021 c2 13neko-alme
Idk why I suddenly got so emotional over Okuda's monologues. It's so pure, so heartwarming, so shoujo-esque like in the best way possible. Okuda and Karma's interactions are so natural and cute that my heart aches of fluff.
1/11/2021 c1 Guest
Thank you very much for updating. This is my favorite fanfic ever of karmanami so I've been waiting for so long for the next chapters that's why it really made me happy. I really really love this! Thank you very much!
12/24/2020 c2 Guest
Hmmm... While to me Karma is a bit OOC but this is still a good one.
12/23/2020 c28 Guest
I’ve really liked the story and I would love to know what happens next.
12/14/2020 c28 13Akatsuki-Metal
I would love to see how the story ends. It sounds like a good idea to me.
12/11/2020 c28 Meg
Hello! I just adore your story and couldn’t believe when I saw it was a 5 year work in progress! Bless you for how you support your work and treat your readers. With kindness I would LIVE to see the plans ️
12/4/2020 c1 ZeroDriver
So how does Mikami Erina know that Okuda tried to kill her teacher Koro-Sensei. That makes no sense.

That wasn't public knowledge. Only Class 3-E, the Principal and the Government knew about it. Even the rest of students who were in the same school as Okuda knew absolutely nothing about what she was doing.

And yeah sure the Government mentioned the octopus in canon for whatever reason. But they said nothing about the students of 3-E trying to kill their teacher.

So that's a massive plot hole in your story from the first chapter onwards.

And honestly it ruins your story.

Its hard to get immersed in the story of your fanfic. When there is gaping plot holes in your fanfic.
558 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »