FanFiction.Net
for To Reach You

11/25/2020 c28 1rieenn
I think that's better than leaving us with a huge cliffhanger. Closure is great. I seriously love your work, you are my inspiration in writing Karma x Manami fics and I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm sad that you couldn't finish this but i understand how you feel. I'm glad you're doing great! (looking forward to those snippets!)
11/25/2020 c28 11darkprincess888
I'm glad you're doing better! And it's okay if you can't get back to the story but we'd be really, REALLY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL if you post the story tid bits you've written. It will give a conclusion to the story and also to us, the readers.
Thank you for sending this goodbye message and opportunity to read a conclusion of the story!
Good luck to you for your future!
11/25/2020 c28 135TheRoseShadow21
Yeah, it would be nice to see what would have happened if you had been able to finish this story-btw, it's fine that you can't. Life happens, and lets face it 2020 has been pretty hideous. I'm glad you're doing well for yourself.
11/25/2020 c28 MayReenRin
Hey! Thank you. You have no idea how much this story helped me cope when I was in high school. I changed, and so did you! So I understand how and why you cant go back to this story. And I'll be really happy if you were to post the outline you just said, it's a good kind of closure to a part of my younger life, too.
11/25/2020 c28 4Grimnir Esjay
I've been reading this since the start but never got the chance given how I haven't made a Fanfiction account at the time and never got the chance to go and leave behind reviews but rereading this again was a wave of nostalgia and I've seen plenty of fics that left a good premise but never got the chance to end due to circumstances (I myself have written a few but couldn't finish it myself) as such I think it would be at the very least fitting for those who stuck around from the start to know how it all ends as a means of getting closure from the whole thing.
10/17/2020 c1 Cookie Glob
This is so cute! I’m really glad to see one of my favorite ships written (I agree there isn’t enough fanfic for these two), and I was even more extatic to see that it was based on kimi ni todoke. That manga is one of my favorites and I love the anime. I was wondering how you would be able to connect the two ideas without making Manami seem too OOC (she and kuronuma-Chan are similar but still pretty different) but I think you did a lovely job. Can’t wait to read more, especially how Karma fits into the story. Keep it up!
10/13/2020 c27 Shiranai Atsune
Still love and remember this story!

"DISCONTINUED"?! Aw, no! I was really enjoying this story. It was so long, so good, I love this. But thanks for giving everything so far! I suppose I can deal with this.
8/4/2020 c27 3KarmanamiWeirdo
You left us at such a big cliff hanger
5/11/2020 c27 Daises1005118
You should continue 's really good.
4/21/2020 c27 Guest
Hellooo! I just finished reading this fanfic today and I really love this. I checked the date of your latest update, it's almost 4 or 5 years since you haven't posted a new chapter. I really do hope you would update soon and I will still be waiting for one. I do understand if you're having trouble atm. Stay safe! :3
12/23/2019 c27 Guest
U should remove the haitus status if u rn't gonna come back :( it's giving us hopes and it's such an awesome fic. 1 of the best I read and believe it when I say I read a tonne. Also when it was Finally getting somewhere too ;(
12/3/2019 c1 Marshy Membrain
Loving the whole story, can't wait to read more.
8/19/2019 c2 Lynda
Awesome
5/18/2019 c27 297699767660
omg the cliffhanger! it's killing me! this is soooo good. i really hope you would continue this story..
5/7/2019 c6 297699767660
poor thing...
yeah sometimes i get those too.. dark thoughts that haunt and sometimes i think i deserve punishment for being too happy.. it's a very dark place..
it's why sometimes i think i can relate to this Okuda..
558 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »