for Welcome to Mewlips Country

12/1/2019 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content guidelines is broken so far:

"FanFiction is not an archive for non-fanfiction literary works. Please visit FictionPress to publish your non-fanfiction literary works."

Please tell the readers what book your story is based off at the summary of your story or in your author's note. You can also move this story to FictionPress for a better audience for original fiction.
12/1/2019 c4 BMS
Nice one.
7/3/2018 c1 SlickRCBD
Just a warning, if this is an original story and not a fanfic, you might want to post it to the sister-site " ".
Fifteen years ago the mods were rather hardcore about the separation of content on the two sites, insisting that original fiction be posted to fictionpress.
I don't know if they are still that tough on the policy, but I just thought I"d remind you about the existence of fictonpress.
7/2/2018 c3 16HermanTumbleweed
Very, very dark, but oh so interesting. Could be the start of something much longer with some marvelous "Freddie-esque" scenes. Nicely done.
7/2/2018 c3 1viningc
Of the three "mini stories", I think I liked the second best. The first was a bit too macabre for my tastes and the third a bit too Cthulhu-like for my tastes.

I found all three to be well written and presented so, given my preferences, I will continue to read the stories you write that I enjoy, and pass on the others ... I prefer not to suffer nightmares of my own. ;)
4/29/2015 c2 16HermanTumbleweed
With a bit of polish this could be a very, very good start to a wonderful novel, or novella. Very well done.

Vern
4/29/2015 c1 HermanTumbleweed
Ooooooohh, creepy start to what could be a fun, if bloody and spine chilling, tale. Good show, old bean, eh wot?