for Nature's Wrath

12/1/2018 c10 Peter
I love this fic a lot, your writing is excellent, the way you portray the characters is very similar to how they are portrayed in the movie, and I can really hear each of them saying their lines. I think your OC is well thought out and I'd love to continue reading this if you updated it. I think I started reading it because the link was on a page with a bunch of Jack/Toothiana tags so if you could sprinkle some of that in I'd be overjoyed, but if not, it's all fine.
8/10/2017 c8 1SilverD15
Good story!
6/24/2017 c7 sparklehannah
Great chapter. I loved seeing Jamie meet Ash. It was sweet to see Jamie so fascinated with her and I loved Jack's intro her. I'm torn about Jack not being Jamie's favorite anymore though. I really loved the apology scene with Jack and Ash though. I'm glad they both got their feelings out in the open and ended it with a hug and a promise. Great work. I'm looking forward to next time.
5/24/2017 c6 Guest
Whoo! Pure awesomeness! And I love how your going between the past and present to deepen the story, Ash'es character, and Jack's life and relationship with Ash.
5/7/2017 c6 sparklehannah
The scene with the Yeti's being spooked by a bear that turned out to be Ash was hilarious. I love how Baby Tooth just walked up to Jack and woke him up instantly too. I'm curious to see what happens with the waiting game next chapter. Great work.
4/11/2017 c5 sparklehannah
Great chapter. I really enjoyed your question game so hopefully that makes your struggle against it worth it. I wasn't expecting that crying from Jack at the end. It's kind of ironic how the nicest of the bunch actually made him cry. It was fun to see Ash almost get abducted by elves and I'm excited for the upcoming morning discussion. Great work. I'm looking forward to next time.
3/17/2017 c4 sparklehannah
Great chapter. It was fun to see some battle action. I was digging all of Jack's jail themed jokes during the fight on the beach. The black sand is kind ominous. I'm also loving Jack and Ash's first meeting. I can just imagine Jack's face when the owl started talking back to him and then revealed herself as Ash. The Chris Pine joke was also a nice touch. Great work. I'm looking forward to the next one.
2/25/2017 c3 sparklehannah
The sleigh ride was cute. I think the setting is interesting and that back story was a nice touch. The an angry Summer is interesting but poor Jack. Great work. I'm looking forward to more.
2/24/2017 c3 3DConan010
Thank you for updating!
It's actually my birthday so I'm considering this a birthday present~ :D

Very curious to see where this is going
2/14/2017 c2 sparklehannah
I love where this story is going. I'm glad you picked it back up because I love it when the other seasonal get involved. Your spirit of fall is defined unique and I think your antithesis personalities with Spring and Summer should be interesting. I enjoyed the snippet of past Jack and I'm excited for more. Great work and welcome back.
2/14/2017 c2 Fangirl309
Mooooreeeeee
2/14/2017 c2 DConan010
Thank you! :D You absolutely made my day. You don't even know hehe
I'm glad I reminded you of this story. Please keep on writing because I'll definitely read every single word of it!
I'm so curious to see where this story is going. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Your DConan