for Another Rainy Tuesday

3/10/2016 c1 11Fyreheart
Subtle humor and so very sweet. I loved it.
1/21/2016 c1 Lady Zephyr
Ugh, this is too sweet. I've melted, I love it. :) 3
1/20/2016 c1 80scrub456
This story is absolutely gorgeous. Well done.
1/7/2016 c1 Guest
I feel like Mary would bribe the nurses to film it and then cry at the sight of her beautiful boys.
12/15/2015 c1 98Book girl fan
That was gorgeous. So, so sweet, and absolutely perfect, even down to the name. I think Billie will suit her, and I don't think Mary will object. They both love Sherlock.

I agree with Sherlock, I do love that both his brothers can be abbreviated to Teddy!

And the section at the start, even though it was short, both Sally and Lesteade were captured so perfectly. Lestrade definitely deserves a nice novelty mug!
12/12/2015 c1 18YYHfan-KB
That...was so sweet and well written you could feel the emotions. Bravo.

_ KB
12/11/2015 c1 2librarywitch
Beautiful. Well done and perfect.
12/11/2015 c1 26Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit
This is fantastic. Completely, entirely fantastic. I love your turn of phrase, and any single sentence could be my stand-alone favourite. Thanks for sharing this with us!
12/11/2015 c1 8Fang's Fawn
Lovely without being over-the-top!
8/12/2015 c1 42englishtutor
Aww-Greg as the world's single most lovely human being. I loved that little vignette. This is a sweet little story-well done!
6/11/2015 c1 PBIceCream
Oh, my goodness, that was absolutely marvelous! Sweet, funny, touching, and beautiful all at once, thank you.
6/9/2015 c1 DokiWulf
That. Was. Adorable.

You've written the characters spot-on. I especially applaud how you manage to completely avoid many the writing cliches I've seen on here before- it's all very refreshing and in-character down to the last detail, including all the little mannerisms the characters have.
It's all fluffy and sweet, but not SICKENINGLY sweet. And your dialogue for Sherlock is superb (the simple "Felicitations" in the card made me chuckle). How Sherlock went about getting the gift and asking the questions about the baby was priceless, because though he clearly doesn't understand why he should do that, he still does it anyways because other people said he should.

I loved it. I hope you continue to write for the Sherlock fandom ;)
5/16/2015 c1 58Sapphire Jacqueline Stone
Aww! Cute
4/30/2015 c1 9SWBloodwolf
Really enjoyable! Humour subtle and in perfect balance to the realistic loveliness. Very well written, good job!