for Behind The Curtains

12/9/2015 c13 1Wild card in the deck
Nice to see this again. And I like how you went through what they are all feeling (and why if necessary). Stay well and good luck.
11/30/2015 c12 Kortni
Its coming along Courtney and Sierra get their own chapters?
8/31/2015 c12 Wild card in the deck
Do what you want buddy. If you feel like you should continue do. If you think you should stop, then stop. Your story after all.
8/31/2015 c12 159SideshowJazz1
Please keep going during the merge! After all, the only Amazon that goes home beforehand is Gwen, and also, the merge is where things really develop. Also, I think it might be fun to see how Courtney's mind works for the couple of episodes before she's eliminated. I saw her responding to Alejandro's flirting as being for several reasons: because she thinks it's annoying Duncan, because she's trying desperately to make like she's over everything, and partly because she actually does like him.
But anyway, sorry, that's kind of off-track. Update soon!
8/31/2015 c12 3Wolfang21
Yeah I'll like to read cody's and heather's povs after the merge
6/17/2015 c10 Wolfang21
Even though these chapters are short I still like what I see, the drama, possible relationships, and the foreshadowing used in the POVs before and after the challenges.
6/2/2015 c9 Wolfang21
[lease make this pairing show more in the next chapters
5/26/2015 c7 Courtney Ellody
Still...perfect
5/25/2015 c1 Courtney Ellody
This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
5/21/2015 c6 1Wild card in the deck
Glad to see you're keeping at it. Good luck with future chapters, hope you're well.
5/21/2015 c6 Guest
Well that's an achievement. Do you plan to have at least one chapter focused on all of the team's characters, or are you only doing certain characters?
5/9/2015 c4 Wild card in the deck
My memory of the TDWT timeline is bad, so I don't remember how soon the Greece challenge happens (with the reveal of Duncan and Gwen). I was going to say that when that chapter happens a lot will go down. That and I was going to mention that you've done a great job of having all characters of the group get equal showing. That is not always easy. Good luck and good writing.
5/9/2015 c4 6FFraspberry
Nice story! Can't wait to know what happens next! Update soon!
19 Page 1 2 Next »