for Death and His Pieces in a Game of Chess

12/10/2020 c1 Dissapointed
Uh... why is Ichigo so weak? Kalawarner or whatever was really bottom of the bottom when it came to the Fallen Angels.
The fight was like having Yamamoto Genruisai fight Rias Gremory and having a bad struggle while she spams her slow orbs of destruction without even moving. It's pathetic.
10/11/2020 c13 blazes207
I need more of this story. I want to see how rias reach to find out about the shinigami.
6/8/2019 c13 3AFalseName
This is excellent
4/28/2018 c1 1EvenLoveLies
More plzzzzz
3/7/2018 c13 Archleone
This story certainly seems dead to me. It's 2018, yet there's no new characters. What a shame.

I guess it doesn't really matter. There was a lot of weird/bad decisions in this story, and Rias was kind of written to be a massive cunt. The story also felt a bit rushed.
2/18/2018 c13 Arthanos
Great fic hope you continue soon
9/7/2017 c13 raidrair
update soon plz
4/2/2017 c10 3Insaneauthor050701
this is the 2nd time theyve been able to spy/stalk ichigo w/o him finding out. ik hes not great at sensing power but i feel like he would be able to tell if someone was standing above him in his sleep.
3/29/2017 c10 2Meaningless Us3rname
There really are so many incredible girls in both series it must be hard to choose
3/28/2017 c8 Meaningless Us3rname
It sucks that he saved Kalawarner and Raynere but let Mittlte die... Is it possible for her to come back too?
3/28/2017 c5 Meaningless Us3rname
Crap I was kinda hoping Issei would just stay dead since he is such a worthless character
3/28/2017 c4 Meaningless Us3rname
I'd be nice to see some of the Bleach girls in his harem too. Maybe even Karin and Yuzu
3/17/2017 c13 1Roxas fleur
i hate cliffhanger!
1/5/2017 c13 Crimson green flame
I love this story and hope it will continue
8/7/2016 c11 Blood-Stained Minazuki