for Witchling

9/2/2020 c12 Guest
amazing story and cliffhanger! Please continue story
2/17/2020 c11 Fictionspinner3
One of my, absolute, favorite stories!
11/28/2019 c12 Guest
I know I’m yearssss late but I just found this and had to say You fed both my bonlijah and bamon luv. I’m forever in love with this. I never write reviews but I high key couldn’t stop reading this. I kno it’s a slim chance that you’ll update but much love!
11/24/2019 c12 Queenbrowniecookie
plz update
10/13/2019 c12 5Richonnelover1941
Please lets say goodbye to Damon, I was disappointed that they did the due. I really wanted Bonnie to be better than that and to hold out for the person she says she loves. Not sure what Elijah will do but it won't be like before especially since Katherine is their. Again I love Klaus.

I am sorry to hear about your brother, my condolences. I hope that you will get a chance to update this story, but I understand needing time to process everything going on around you. So take care and I do hope to see an update soon.
10/13/2019 c10 Richonnelover1941
Wow...I feel Bonnie, I couldn't believe that he got married and to Katherine...really? WTF? I again have to say that I love the siblings and how they treat her and I am so glad she do some growing up while gone and she didn't have sex with Damon. Of course he would be with Elena...haha Well good maybe he will leave Bonnie alone. It was good of Elijah to let her stay gone for 3 years. Bur really? did they have to put her in the highest most back of the house...? haha damn he really doesn't want to see her and then had Rebekah lock it...really? This should be very interesting.
10/13/2019 c9 Richonnelover1941
I really can't understand what her problem is and that is what is bothering me. I know she is young but how can she call herself in love with Elijah but acting stupid because Damon is dancing with someone else? She really has issues and if she gets with Damon, I will have to stop this story. I mean that would be too much and I wouldn't blame Elijah for killing them both. I thought this was a story about Elijah and Bonnie falling for each other but this really is a hot mess. I mean she really doesn't think. and she causes so much chaos and trouble just because she wants attention...Really? And her acting a fool caused Mason to die although I think he should have known better and he was playing with fire. I really hope that her leaving sill sober her up and cause her to rethink her actions these past few weeks. Elijah was so wrong to have done that to her and he deserves her leaving . I know that he did it because he was hurt and he felt like he was disrespected but what he did will take a long time for her to forgive him, but I hope that she doesn't take it as a reason to have sex with Daomn. I love Klaus, I have to say that again because he is so sweet and he is doing the right thing and he cares for her and Elijah. He as well as the rest know that he loves her he just doesn't know how to express it in the right way. I don't want to excuse his actions but I want to understand them and try to relate to his not being used to anyone treating him the way Bonnie does.
10/13/2019 c8 Richonnelover1941
I think that Bonnie's actions are putting Damon at risk and I think she needs to think about that and so does he. Her answering his question like that was a mistake I think. Again i think for this to be a Bonnie and Elijah story there is so much of Bamon in the mix. Like is she playing with his feelings, or does she just see him as a friend or does she not know that she is playing with fire, I mean what is her deal? I love Klaus and how he is trying to help her but I hope he isn't getting her into trouble since she doesn't think before she acts. Bonlijah sex is very hot but I think that on some level they need to have a deeper connection. That is the only way that they will really fall in love with each other and respect each other. I want her to have a place in the family that is more suited to being his wife or partner or something that is more than then his witch. Because the family really loves her already.
10/13/2019 c7 Richonnelover1941
I think that Bonnie is going about getting that love and attention the wrong way due to her daddy issues and she needs someone that can guide her and talk to her about the choices she is making since she is making it bad for her and those around her. I hope that Elijah does listen to Klaus about this and sees that he needs to treat her with respect and as a child, well young lady with not much experience. He needs to train her, teach her and maybe chill with all the sex. I think that it shows that you love Bamon because it does almost over shadow this story. It is almost like a love triangle of sorts and that is a bit overdone. I do very much love Klaus in this as Bonnie's big brother and friend as well as the others. It was nice to see them come to her rescue. While I loke Elijah's more brutal and scary self, I don't really like that he is so worried about others and their thought or opinions, I think that is ooc for him. Why would he care? He is at the head of the food chain along with his family, who gives a shit about what other people think?!
10/13/2019 c6 Richonnelover1941
i think Elijah is starting to realize that he needs to give her attention. i want to see a very jealous Bonnie. haha
10/13/2019 c5 Richonnelover1941
I am also loving Klaus in this. This is a part of him or a side that i rarely see even in Klonnie fics. I am a bit tired of Bonnie acting so stupid, I would say childish but it is not that, it is stupid. she knows that Elijah will kill any man that touches her and she knows that she shouldn't be getting drunk but yet she does anyway. i understand wanting fun but she is reckless and stupid and doesn't care that she makes herself look bad and the rest of them are getting in trouble trying to be nice to her. i like seeing Elijah like this because he usually is so stuff and noble, so this is a nice change. and I like that they are kinda scared of him, his siblings and i like that because he is older and they should respect that. i think Damon sees her as a sister now maybe and that is why he is acting that way but I feel that Bamon is overshadowing this story a bit. I would like more deeper interaction with Bonnie and Elijah. I love love the siblings they are so much fun. i know that Bonnie has daddy issues but i wish she would start being more mature and acting like she is woman enough to be with Elijah.
10/13/2019 c4 Richonnelover1941
I like Klaus' and Bonnie's relationship...it is so cute and they are like siblings, even her and Kol and I really love it. I am not a big fan of Bamon, it is okay, but I love Klonnie, but I am down with Bonilijah. I like it and them and it is different. All relationships don't start the same or with love at first sight or whatever so I can see this growing into love. I just wish she would back off with Damon, it really disrespectful. I love Klaus and he said she wouldn't walk for a week...haha that was too funny.
9/22/2019 c12 Satovia1
I like it but he seems like you’ve gone so long between these last couple of chapters that you’re missing transitional chapters in between events. Like after Bonnie left, we have no idea what happened. Even the beginning of the chapter where Klaus picked her up was confusing. Please update and maybe reread previous chapters to make sure it all flows together️
6/27/2019 c12 Guest
Awww how could you just leave it hanging like that?!
4/7/2019 c1 2Saikisbae