for His Chef, Surprisingly Useful

7/3/2017 c1 7notquiteflying
NOOOOO OMG "Ciel, why do you have a banana in your pocket?" IS THE BEST SENTENCE HAV HEARD OKAY LMAO
4/25/2017 c1 7266325
Bananas are basically non existant in Victorian England...

Try, glass bottle? fountain pen? tea jar? cookie tin?
3/20/2017 c1 mark
Isn't a nation made when people form one?
3/20/2017 c1 mark
I'd like to say something about Norway, that Hitchhiker crossover fic. Slartibartfast made a country, not a nation.
9/26/2015 c1 Machi-kun
Hahahahahahaha
5/6/2015 c1 Guest
Haha
5/3/2015 c1 5emeraldd30
Very cute and funny! Nice job! Hey a fellow mystery science theater fan. Giant spier invasion is really funny in a very trashy way. Check that one out!
5/2/2015 c1 121Kimberly T
Ah, now this is a proper Kuro story! And a funny one, too! :-)

At first I thought it was OOC for Ciel to think Sebastian wouldn't know anything about how to deal with his -ahem- condition; is one of the Seven Sins, after all, and in both the manga and the anime, Sebastian has used seduction as a method of obtaining information for his master. But I believe it was said once somewhere that he's never served a human master as young as Ciel before, so he might not know about, shall we call it, the Spontaneity of that reaction in young adolescent males. In which case, Baldroy would definitely be the one to go to for advice! :-)

But since I believe in Constructive Criticism, I have to tell you that a few other bits seemed not-quite-right, and could use a little more work:

/...took some deep breaths, and said: "I recently found out about Lizzie's sword-wielding talents."/
That is how Ciel would broach the subject with a peer of his, someone who already knows his fiancee extremely well, like Lizzie's brother Edward. But Ciel is talking to one of his servants, whom he has no reason to believe already knows about 'Lizzie's sword-wielding talents'. The sentence needs reworking into something like "I recently found out that Lady Elizabeth is, in fact, extremely talented at swordsmanship."

/Young Master smirked and said: "Excellent work, Baldroy."/ Ciel just doesn't give out compliments so readily, and also, that advice wasn't actually work on Bard's part. But if Ciel said in response to the chef's quip, something like "You sound like Sebastian now", Bard would probably take it as a compliment!

And finally, because Lizzie doesn't want Ciel to see any more of her 'uncute' side, she wouldn't be practicing at his estate, but at hers. So why would Ciel bring his cook with him when visiting his fiancee?

But still, it's a funny little story, so thanks for sharing it with us!
5/2/2015 c1 bibbiesparks
I think you were to busy to notice and put a mst3000 instead of the kuroshitsuji story.
5/1/2015 c1 91recchinon
are u sure u didnt upload wrong file?