for A Different Shade of Green

10/5 c9 dianille
Aw, damn. Why did you stop?(TT)
10/5 c7 dianille
Aiya, he's so stingy. I guess that was the hormone though haha
10/5 c6 dianille
Aw, what a bitch ( ;Å ;)
10/5 c5 dianille
Yo, I don't even expect Luce will come lmao
10/5 c4 dianille
So, he's a genderfluid character that can literally change his/her gender at whim... Love it
9/19 c9 libraryrockerr
I love this with unholy love.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
8/27 c9 Guest
You got to add more
8/14 c9 3Valen Goncalvez
Please keep updating! I can't wait to know what will happen next! And thank you for your efforts!
1/19 c9 Guest
This is a really fascinating concept! I really enjoy the story!
6/2/2019 c9 DMCP
Akvsjjdhdksbskbdbje
Holy shit I can't believe I haven't found this before
Like this is the first fic I've found where Teddy is someone other than Skull
And the story and writing are great!
Ahhhhhh
Shit what will happen to the baby? And Reborn damn be ready to face the maybe father-in-law
Also George ajdbdhxjshsjdhkdgsns
I'm crying that there's no mention of Uncle Fred
5/10/2019 c9 Guest
Luce is so damn lucky she is so necessary. Verde doesn't even have to kill her himself, just explain things to his Dad and he'll take care of it. Yikes.

Hm... If the Curse affects Verde's ability to shift, or even if it doesn't, would being cursed force Reborn to get to know the actual Verde and maybe grow closer while their bits are irrelevant because baby-sized? Lots of angst and misery around for a while because of Memories and all, but still.
Also, one upside to the Curse forms is Harry being capable of literally drop-kicking Reborn like a football. An American style one, for a field goal. *cackles* Both father and son would appreciate that.
5/10/2019 c8 Guest
*cackles*
5/10/2019 c6 Guest
Mm... There's a reason a lot of people can characterize Luce as a sneaky bitch for all her outward smiles and sunshine. The fact that she is in fact a Mafia Donna makes all of the sketchy edges to her actions, choices, and behavior much more meaningful and explanations for that legitimized as being manipulative.
6/21/2018 c9 ReadingReadererReader
Uhoh. What will that do to the baby?
6/21/2018 c3 ReadingReadererReader