for Picking up the Pieces

11/22 c1 33curlybean
Oh my goodness... I loved this. I’m a sucker for this kind of story or any story where someone is taking care of Dean.

Thanks for sharing.
1/31/2019 c1 sya021
great story..fillled with so much raw emotion
6/16/2018 c1 Hannah
I love your work and I hope you're still writing.
11/6/2017 c1 ngregory763
Wow...this was so amazingly descriptive! Great job on this, thank you for sharing.
8/15/2016 c1 Tachhi
Wow! Absolutely love it! Sam was amazing. John... oh poor John... you fantastically described him, his quiet strength and quiet sufferings. Dean was so typically Dean, caring for his brother even in these terrible monents when almost losing himself in pain. Great work. It is! Thanks!
6/11/2016 c1 Guest
Sooo, gradually reading through everything you have written and i noticed that...it is amazing! Loved reading this and you certainly have a talent for writing! Thanks for writing this and all of your stories! Keep on!
7/24/2015 c1 michelle.patchett.96
Wow! I love it! What a wonderful story of their childhood and so full of what Sam was thinking. In tune with SPN canon. This is the first of your stories that I have read and can't wait to read more.
7/18/2015 c1 35borgmama1of5
Sammy's fear came through this very well, but my favorite part was how you wrote John, very much like I have always seen him-caring about his boys so very much but unable to share his feelings with them so the boys are never sure of his love...the example of which has permeated the entire Winchester dynamic.
7/9/2015 c1 Guest
Really good. "I like"
5/25/2015 c1 zuimar
Hi, great to see a new story from you! I just love a good old H/C story, so this was a real treat! I hope you have more stories on your harddrive that you haven't posted yet!
5/14/2015 c1 angellec
If you consider this out of shape I don't know what you consider to be in shape. I think it was very well written. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for your work.
5/6/2015 c1 grea8read
I thought it was great.
Love your writing, no matter what you write.
So very talented are you.

You have been missed. You could do some amazing stories with what we have been given this season.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
5/4/2015 c1 DearHart
AMAZING! XOXOXOXO
5/3/2015 c1 73TiTivillus
That was great, thank you so much for writing! I always love stories with the boys as teens where one of them gets hurt and you did a great job in portraying how freaked out Sam was over the possibility of losing his big brother. Keep up the good work! Kudos
5/3/2015 c1 1tracys dream
Amazing! I loved it all!
The details, the feelings, the thoughts, they made me feel like I was there.
Amazing!