for RWBY: Derelicts In Black

6/27 c1 ExplodedPotato
Interesting start. I'm confused on where I can read the trailers since I can only find this 2 stories on your profile
3/12 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Well, 2min in and Ren already OOC. I basically stopped reading at that point.
12/7/2020 c20 10Observer817
Story is good, liking the prospect of this AU a lot. Not confident that this is going to get an update, but I shall hold on to hope.
11/30/2020 c11 Guest
Why do fanfics have an obsession with Ruby being raped or nearly so. Every rwby fic with Ruby having a hard past almost always has rape involved somehow. I'd say you all have a rape fetish with how often it's included.
3/9/2020 c20 3RandommDude
Cue 2 year-long hiatus
9/11/2019 c3 Haladaes
Finally something unique!
10/9/2018 c20 Guest
Be very interesting to see what Volume 3 and onward would be like in this fanfic.
9/20/2018 c12 Guest
I have to disagree with your statement in the answers about Ren being a main character in canon there is only 1 main character in canon and that's ruby. Before you even think about arguing that answer this. Why is the very first episode named enter ruby rose? And what do you get when you take a 15 year old with a dead mom abnormal hair and a Deus ex machina power they don't understand? It's the protagonist from almost every action/fantasy anime ever.
8/3/2018 c11 JackTheSpades
And like that, Weiss leveled up from annoying bitch to actually interesting character. :D
6/14/2018 c5 Guest
Well, firstly I like the setting. Something different then happy go lucky and all characters are all smile and sunshine.
Did you write the poem? Because it was awesome! And when not I would like to know who wrote it so I can maybe read it myself. If you wrote it then congratulations! I could never write such beautiful poem, so really good job. I find the different take on the characters fascinating and I'm liking how it all just flows together and follows mostly the original storyline. So good job on that, too!
Anyways, I would love to read more and hopefully you continue.
THANKS FOR THIS! I love original stories and different angles to a story.
PS: I'm not through yet but eagerly await more.
5/4/2018 c20 6Flagarach
Well then, I must say I quite enjoyed this story thus far. Premise is interesting, writing is good, I don't really have much to complain about. Sure, there are moments where it feels like team RBTR should've been named team EDGY, but those overly dark moments still don't distract from the overal story.

Also, I still don't know what RBTR stands for. I assume it stands for Raptor, considering that its sister teams are Puma and Wyvern the "awesome animal" theme would fit. Sure, Raptor's with a p and not a b, but in canon they do similar things (RWBY ruby, STRQ stark).
So keep this story up, it would be a pity if it died.
3/29/2018 c20 Rosetta
I'm glad your continuing, I really love this story above all else and I like how you described their every action, not just Ruby and her but also everyone else's too
When it's time for the first day of classes for them, what will happen?
3/26/2018 c19 Cyrille
You've captured both Weiss and Yang's personalities perfectly, Cardin is like a sexist pig though. What is he planning to do? What I do know is that Jaune is his first target, which I can't wait to see when Jaune stands up to that guy! I wonder what happened in Adam and Blake's past?
2/12/2018 c20 WyattMoore
A dark Ruby really does change this world, and we see what the death of Summer does to Yang in a different way. I wonder why Yang just doesn't lay it all out like you think she would, especially after Ruby blowing up at her in the middle of initiation. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
1/30/2018 c18 Krystal
It was right for Adam to agree with Ozpin on Ruby being leader, especially when he was remembering his own past experience, he was a leader in the White Fang Vale branch both in canon and now in this story. And even though it was a bit funny to read about most of the first years acting like savages, I can relate being suffocated in tight spaces, being crowded like that! *shivers*
If Adam and Ruby sparred with each other, who would win? No doubt Adam since he's the most skilled, for now. He could even beat down Weiss in a sparring match without breaking a sweat. It could get her off her high horse
569 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »