for Then I Met You

7/21/2015 c4 FestusLives
I think it was great. It was a great way to let Annabeth let Percy know about her relationship with her father. OH, I have a question... or two... anyway
1. When are you gonna introduce the BOYS? Like, Jason, Leo, Frank, Nico and for some angsty Percabeth...LUKE?

2. Have you ever noticed that whenever you type Annabeth's name, it always says that the spelling is wrong? I mean, Uncle Rick uses it.
5/26/2015 c4 Crypticwolves
This is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read. I love you so much.
5/25/2015 c4 2The Shadow Demigod
I agree with Annabeth 100% and I like the small little bit kf percabeth in this chapter can't wait for more.
5/25/2015 c4 8Guardian of Fear
Love it, update soon please!
5/25/2015 c4 allen r
it was good and truth be told annabeth can stay with jacksons leagally if she wants if her birthday is close. so her dad can not force her to move. given what he said i doubt he really would try to make her move at this point.
5/25/2015 c4 5Guardian'sDragonOfDeath
This is great
5/25/2015 c4 3Loveyapansycakes
Please update soon, THIS IS SO AMAZING!
5/20/2015 c3 RedOctober01
love that there hockey fans, wonder if that has to do with you being a skater... nah im just crazy. just an idea for you to show alittle more insight into Anabeths Father. Maybe he just starts talking to her or starts asking about percy. just an idea. Good luck with the new story if you start it. ;)
5/20/2015 c1 RedOctober01
figure skater and writer, quite the combo. you've got the plot all set up, lets see where you take it. Looks promising :D
5/19/2015 c2 Crypticwolves
THIS IS AMAZING
5/18/2015 c3 allen r
nice story so far.
5/17/2015 c3 5Guardian'sDragonOfDeath
This is great
5/4/2015 c2 Guest
I like it the characters are preety good and themselves,keep going
5/3/2015 c1 Guardian'sDragonOfDeath